•  

Shamil has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

@Shamil, thank you for your kind words, but you are truly turning out to be an amazing off-roader with the right spirits and direction. We guide a lot of people as you must have noticed over the past few years, but only a few of them develop into true spirited off-roaders. You my friend are one of the very few and I am very proud to be in your company. The one thing we can never teach you and comes from within is the patience and determination, you have showcased these qualities from your very first drive. You have come a long way and just that little extra to go which will take you to the ranks of expert and eventually Marshal, I am very happy to see you on the right track. As for learning goes, we are all still learning from each other and that is what drives a community.

I will thank @Asif Hussain on your behalf who surprised us all how an Xterra which is having troubles can still drive out on its own power.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

19 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

I won't lie. If I was told 6 months back that @Shamil would be among the Advanced level, I would have highly doubted it.

I will thank @Gaurav bhai for pointing me in the right direction by looking at everything from an outsider point of view and making certain suggestions. But above all I would like to thank you @Shamil for keeping an open mind, open heart and discussing the underlying issues, I would also like to thank @Srikumar for giving his input during the chat. After our chat I have seen you make massive improvements and besides being a good contributor as a driver and all other aspects, you have shown enthusiasm in helping out during recoveries. I was very proud when @Wrangeld labelled you as a pop-out expert during a drive when I was not around. Heard so many people saying all good things about you and feel very satisfied to see that you have made such a vast improvement in such a short time.

You have always been at the forefront and tried to contribute in a positive way, however now I am proud to see you as a complete all round off-roader. Well deserved promotion and looking forward to developing you further to an Expert and eventually a Marshal. Really well done @Shamil.

Well what can i say bhai, words cannot describe the amount of knowledge and wisdom i got from you. You and all the marshals continue to inspire us all. I will always strive to follow your foot steps bhai. Love you loads

• Well Done (+2) 1

20 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Wonderful @Shamil. Well deserved. You have grown a lot with your active participation during the drives and the forum. You should now look to take up more responsibilities in grooming the next set of fellow offroaders.

thank you @Srikumar. very kind of you to have this level of trust in me. 

20 hours ago, Frederic said:

Congrats Shamil !

Well deserved. I see you growing week after week, and your patience and calm approach is a blessing for our newcomers !

thank you so much @Frederic for your kind words

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

@Shamil i could not be happier at this moment reading about this promotion, honestly more than any other I have seen today. 

You have been a massive supporter and help since we joined Carnity. 

We are all lucky to have your experience and character around, and your calmness and kindness mean every interaction is a pleasure. 

You deserve this big time buddy. 

thank you so much for your kind words richard. It's so refreshing to meet you and @Jeepie every week that if you guys arent there, its just not the same. I thoroughly enjoy our banter and not to mention our chats about off road techniques and technicalities. By the way happy birthday.

P.s: my jack is still bigger than yours

• Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use