•  
Advertise here

Yaris GR

This has just gone on sale in the UK. 1.6 turbocharged, 260 BHP, 265 Nm torque, 0-60 under 5.5, 4wd and available with torsen LSD front and rear. A proper WRC homologation car and should be fun to drive. I doubt if it will be released here. 

D0ED5B0E-552B-4532-949A-D6E6FA4DBB84.jpeg

0ECE63A1-6989-41D5-B36B-50200BE4FA07.jpeg

0142ECB4-6289-4EE3-928B-5FC3442F83B1.jpeg

9FAAED5F-B36C-4D36-B2A6-FA843DFF024D.jpeg

• WOW (+2) 3

I hope it doesn't get released here, there are enough people in white corollas tailgating already, I don't want to see now the yaris now on my rear-view mirror.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Totally agree with Javier. Just last night someone wanted to race with me and I was seeing him on my right side peripheral view. Red light turn green, off we go and when i saw him on my rear view after 500 m chase, i left the gas peddle. Because it Yaris...!

• Haha (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

32 minutes ago, Javier M said:

I hope it doesn't get released here, there are enough people in white corollas tailgating already, I don't want to see now the yaris now on my rear-view mirror.

Are you even seeing them :D when I was driving my lifted cherokee I wasn't even seeing them. They were coming too close and tailgating but when I look back I wasn't seeing anything because they were so close and my Jeep was too lifted simply they were out of my vision :D

• Haha (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, sertac said:

Are you even seeing them :D when I was driving my lifted cherokee I wasn't even seeing them. They were coming too close and tailgating but when I look back I wasn't seeing anything because they were so close and my Jeep was too lifted simply they were out of my vision :D

If I'm driving my Jeep I can't be bothered by anyone, I love how they all move to the side when they see me doing 140 km/h. But I have a Kia Rio as daily so they piss me off every time I'm driving it.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

22 minutes ago, Javier M said:

If I'm driving my Jeep I can't be bothered by anyone, I love how they all move to the side when they see me doing 140 km/h. But I have a Kia Rio as daily so they piss me off every time I'm driving it.

Micky Thompson @ 140 - whole highway will move away

• Haha (+1) 3

56 minutes ago, Javier M said:

They are actually very comfortable at the highway. 

You mean with the loud music, right....?

• Haha (+1) 3

Once in a parking lot ( ironically it was the Dubai Police GHQ parking lot) I had to reverse my lifted Safari Land Cruiser to give way to woman in an X5 who couldn't pass even though there was enough space for the Titanic to go.

I checked all my three rear view mirrors. It was all clear and slowly reversed. Then I heard a thump and then a horn. Looked in my mirrors and still couldn't see anything. 

Then on my driver's side mirror I saw a door! I got out and a Tercel had crept up behind me, totally invisible to me and my rear mounted spare tyre dinged his hood.

Another time, this time in my lifted discovery. Waiting at a signal. I heard a screech and a slight jolt. Again could see anything in the mirrors. Then I started to feel the car vibrate! I got out to see a 91-92 Civic had literally gone under my Disco. Lifting the rear tires off the road.

Before I could say or do anything. That guy put in reverse and after what lot of wiggling dragged himself from under my car and took a free right at the light and ran off! 

I looked at the rear and under my car. Nothing was damaged or bent so I said fuck it and went off.

I dunno people have a habit of ramming their cars into my lifted 4x4s. Because sometime later another Merc did the same. But his frontend got totally destroyed and I got maybe a scratch on my rear steel bumper. So I let him go too as he looked real worried and totally drenched in sweat and requested me not to call the cops. Expired reg maybe. Since I didn't get any damage. I said no worries.

As for the Yaris probably costs bollocks money and totally not worth it.