•  
Advertise here

Rear Bumper fix for Mitsubishi Pajero

3 hours ago, Shiju Manuel said:

I have already posted the picture of what i have done on my rear bumper. Its 100 Dhs cost and so far its perfect. If anyone wants to do it there is contact details also given. Garage is in Ajman and its about an hour job if you call and inform them in advance so that they will prepare for ready to fix it. 

Took some pictures today when the car taken for shower. 

47DFA286-8E3F-4A0B-B11C-F24F37C66BF9.jpeg

0F1B2807-56D4-43FE-96C4-9FCB8FD187DA.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Sinol said:

Thanks @RaYan E & @Mels Wolf I will check it.

I am looking for complete lower guard like the picture below. Can someone suggest me some shops to buy this.

@Shiju Manuel & @RohanH

any idea?

pajero_engineguard.PNG

Hi @Sinol i have done the following method on my pajero

1. Front side - fixed 8mm skid plate ( photo attached) from Al Jazeera turning sharjah. They will remove the stock Water tank guard and engine guard and fix the plate in that position.

Cost - 8mm plate with powder coating + fixing + front bumper lower cutting - AED 1090

2. Rear side - fixed a aluminium plate supporting the bumper to avoid scooping of sand.

Cost - AED 100  ( done in a garage in Ajman) details already posted in this thread, just scroll back. 

So far both working perfectly. 

IMG_1597.JPG

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2020 at 7:24 PM, Shiju Manuel said:

Hi Guys, Today i have fix the rear bumper issue of my Pajero with an aluminium sheet neatly bended and fix along with the rear bumper. The work i did in Ajman ( Al Reem Garage) and they charged me only 100 Dhs and it was nearly one hour job. They have done the work very neatly. If any one wants to do the same, i have attached the garage business card. Contact person Mr. Raju. 

IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5963.JPG

IMG_5964.JPG

IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5966.jpg

Thank you @Shiju Manuel

I got my PAJERO fixed with rear protection. Done from the same place. They do it very professionally and neatly. I will put it on test this Friday. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 12:08 PM, Mels Wolf said:

UPDATE: added detailed picture of how the plate is attached to the chassis

Hi Frederic, As you can see the metal is completely curved to fit directly onto the chassis and will provide the bumper a sliding ability once the car going down a steep hill comes to the bottom

Bumper_rear.png

E70F0D59-6C0D-49E1-A24F-016382577D2C.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

Hello dear can u please share the contact details of the person who made it for u..

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 months later...