•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive Mahafiz (Sharjah) 20 Mar 2020

Frederic

Join Carnity Offroad Club for a Thrilling Drive in the Mahafiz - Fossil - Faya area !

WHAT ITEMS SHOULD I BRING?

You should be equipped with the Essential Tools listed in the attachment below. If any of these tools are not in your possession you can be rejected from joining this drive.

Self Drive.jpg

Carnity Essential Tools.pdf163.28 kB · 18 downloads

Level:  Fewbie and above 

When: 20 March 2020

Meeting time: 6:45 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point : Mahafiz Mosque: https://goo.gl/maps/nWhCMWskqsrFjENC8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time:  12:00 PM - (much before Friday prayer)

Friday Prayer Mosque: Sa'ad Ibn Khaythamah Mosque- https://goo.gl/maps/dMPs3tCuxJuP6KnG8

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 15 members only. RSVP will close on Thursday.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar:

• Like (+1) 5

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, J J said:

@Frederic interested in joining this . Let me know if possible.  Cheers 

Hi @J J as per your drive level you are not yet eligible for this drive. Please join us for a couple more drives on Newbie level so you can gain more experience to get promoted to fewbie level.

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Hi @J J as per your drive level you are not yet eligible for this drive. Please join us for a couple more drives on Newbie level so you can gain more experience to get promoted to fewbie level.

I do have experience on drives from other clubs .. nevertheless its fine  and understandable .. I respect the rules ..  can really only join on the friday 6.45 am ones.. Cheers.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, J J said:

I do have experience on drives from other clubs .. nevertheless its fine  and understandable .. I respect the rules ..  can really only join on the friday 6.45 am ones.. Cheers.

@J J You can join this drive, beautiful area!

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, J J said:

I do have experience on drives from other clubs .. nevertheless its fine  and understandable .. I respect the rules ..  

Please share your previous desert driving experience here and we do take self declaration very positively.

Based on your previous experience, trip lead might consider your participation.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

19 minutes ago, Xaf said:

It's the drive worth, believe me.

@XafAm sure it is :) .. 3 hrs up and down,  my wife n kids are going to be like sleep in the desert :)

@Gaurav  4 drives with jeepnation , 1 drive each with jeepers friends and ijk .. but dont sweat it .. I have a time issue - it's all good 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Sajithsas @Muffy Acidwala Please take note this is a Fewbie level drive only. As per your current levels you are both still Newbie.

Kindly sign out from this drive. You’re welcome to join the Newbie drives this weekend. 

@Denizzalbayrak has your rear towpoint been sorted ? 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use