•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive Mahafiz (Sharjah) 20 Mar 2020

Frederic

7 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Sajithsas @Muffy Acidwala Please take note this is a Fewbie level drive only. As per your current levels you are both still Newbie.

Kindly sign out from this drive. You’re welcome to join the Newbie drives this weekend. 

@Denizzalbayrak has your rear towpoint been sorted ? 

@Frederic Done today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

21 minutes ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

@Frederic Done today.

Hope it's a rated one and not the fake stamp with dummy numbers, because if it break it will be very expensive to pay for  the damages.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

10 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Hope it's a rated one and not the fake stamp with dummy numbers, because if it break it will be very expensive to pay for  the damages.

I bought the receiver from Ace and the pin from Ramy. Are these companies questionable? If so is there any way to test it before using it?

2E3776A1-9238-4795-8135-B18227EBED60.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

I bought the receiver from Ace and the pin from Ramy. Are these companies questionable? If so is there any way to test it before using it?

Bushranger is reliable and seems rated from your image.

Ramy is not a brand, instead a shop that sells thousand brand product. Dig deeper and find out which brand pin is that? Is it rated? Why ACE doesn't have the bushranger pin....?

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

With great sadness, I must pull out of this meet. I have to travel back home and take care of family at risk of this pandemic. And then when I come back I'll have to self-quarantine myself, so I won't be able to join you guys, but wishing you all an amazing and safe drive! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 7

Just now, Salarios said:

With great sadness, I must pull out of this meet. I have to travel back home and take care of family at risk of this pandemic. And then when I come back I'll have to self-quarantine myself, so I won't be able to join you guys, but wishing you all an amazing and safe drive! 

I am sorry to hear this buddy, be safe and we wish you the best for you and your family !!

• Like (+1) 5

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

22 minutes ago, Salarios said:

Hope everything works out well for you. Take care.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

41 minutes ago, Salarios said:

Hope everything goes better for you n family.. I'd recommend wearing an N95 or P100 respirator at the airport to minimize the risk. Hope to hear from you soon. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use