•  
Advertise here

It's the end of the world as we know it ...

Wrangeld

On 3/17/2020 at 9:13 AM, Barry said:

Spotted on Al Khail road this morning

C2EA87B6-8F9D-4C42-96E5-AE6A93940CDB.jpeg

Is it too early to start dressing like this?

Image result for mad max 80s villain outfits

villains-15-e1563964853957.jpg

44 minutes ago, DiamondDallas said:

That Car on the Left side white color ! Is it Premier Padmini or Indian Fiat  

Not its not, just because its got round lights doesn't make it so, probably a chevy bel air or some other old American land yatch 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, desertdude said:

Is it too early to start dressing like this?

Image result for mad max 80s villain outfits

villains-15-e1563964853957.jpg

Not its not, just because its got round lights doesn't make it so, probably a chevy bel air or some other old American land yatch 

I’m all in favour of bringing back codpieces and reliving the good old heavy metal days. Definitely not a bel air btw. Headlight configuration is wrong. Looks like a pickup in the picture but then again could be something modified into a pickup. Whatever it is, it’s not on any of the lists of cars that were in the movie. Definitely agree it’s yank though, too wide to be anything else. 

Somebody sent me this on WhatsApp last night, had a good laugh at it. Next thing we’ll have Bigfoot and Elvis flying round in a black helicopter spraying chemtrails and putting chemicals in the water to turn people gay. 

اليوم ستقوم مروحيات عسكرية خاصة برش مبيدات ضد فايروس كورونا في سماء جميع أنحاء البلاد  وبذلك يجب منكم البقاء في المنازلبعد الساعه الثانيه عشر ليلاً 

ولكل من لديه ملابس منشوره في الأسطح او اغراض خاصه، بالأستعمال اليومي يجب ازالتها، وليكن في علمكم عند سماع أصواتالطائرات ليلاً، انها خاصه بالجيش  لرش المبيدات ضد (كوفيد 19)   بلاغ عاااجل

Today, special military helicopters will spray pesticides against the Corona virus in the skies all over the country, so you must stay indoors after twelve o'clock at night.

And remove all clothes which are outside . when you hear the sounds of airplanes at night, it is for you to know that it is related to this matter (COVID-19).  Happening in UAE. Pls inform if you have family and friends in UAE

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1

16 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Time to get my leather pants out from storage, yes I do own a pair back from my rock band days

Time to invest in some of these,

Nailhead Stud Leather Craft Decoration - 50Pcs Purse Handbag Cone Feet Nailhead Stud Spike Leather Craft Supplies(Nickel 10mm) https://www.amazon.ae/dp/B07L8YVX5H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_.p4CEbFSEV69K

They have some pretty cool leopard print jeans in New Yorker in ibn battuta at the minute. Thinking about getting myself a pair and going full on steel panther. 

• Haha (+1) 4

35 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Time to get my leather pants out from storage, yes I do own a pair back from my rock band days

If it still fits you......!

itnuN5rmOG7FWbvUo0hmYchLhaj8FJqmIXiOKQwc

• Haha (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I’ve heard that alcohol kills the corona virus so I’ve decided to make an experiment and consume as much as possible tonight for the benefit of all humanity and share the results with carnity. It will either go spectacularly right or spectacularly wrong. Will update with results. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Sad (0) 1