•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra (Dubai) - 20 Mar 2020

Gaurav

14 hours ago, J J said:

Ah I had a friend in the jeepers group who sent me this .. didnt know the recovered vehicle was part of ours ! Below video 

Hi @J J yes it was one great recovery experience in our group drive yesterday. Great job by @Gaurav @Ale Vallecchi other group members and offcourse jeepers.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hello everybody. Good to have you all yesterday afternoon in Al Qudra. Very nice group, good driving (stucks always happen, and this time were very few), one epic recovery (which has given all something new to learn), a great day before this rainy saturday. See you soon on the sand. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

It was my first drive in a group like this and I thought it was very professionally run, really well organised and the whole group had a great attitude. Thank you all but especially @Gaurav and @Ale Vallecchi, and I look forward to joining more drives in future !

• Like (+1) 4

@Gaurav  @Ale Vallecchi  

I would like thanks to @Gaurav & @Ale Vallecchi for the great extreme recovery, Actually it has extended my confidence towards Gaurav for not only his great off road expertise but sense of care & responsibility. 

I also would like to thanks to the whole convey for their support & patience during the recovery process. but hoping everyone enjoyed a lot including me 😉.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use