•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock (Sharjah) - 20 Mar 2020

Rahimdad

Dear @Rahimdad,

yes I'm indeed a licensed commercial drone pilot (i.e. I can fly even big/heavy drones for professional use, mostly in construction projects). But I fly a lot as a hobby and if, in one of the next rides, we could plan for it in advance, we could do some more serious drone shootings for everyone's fun, which I would gladly have Carnity brand and use for promotional purposes.

We could choose a nice short track (not more than 300-400m - max 20', it won't take more) with some interesting spots and do some car tracking (i.e. I can shoot drone videos "chasing" or flying around each single car (speeds up to 65km/h can be managed) and doing some other fun stuff which can be quite interesting to watch also if one is curious to see his own driving style and manouvers. Not to mention low altitude landscape shootings which would give a completely different perspective of the desert..

Check out an example of car tracking (I was just testing a new drone feature, so no ambitious driving):

And check some landscape low altitude flight (approx. 30 to 50m, again this was just a test, no ambition on the quality of the images):

Keep it in mind for the next rides!

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Rahimdad,

yes I'm indeed a licensed commercial drone pilot (i.e. I can fly even big/heavy drones for professional use, mostly in construction projects). But I fly a lot as a hobby and if, in one of the next rides, we could plan for it in advance, we could do some more serious drone shootings for everyone's fun, which I would gladly have Carnity brand and use for promotional purposes.

We could choose a nice short track (not more than 300-400m - max 20', it won't take more) with some interesting spots and do some car tracking (i.e. I can shoot drone videos "chasing" or flying around each single car (speeds up to 65km/h can be managed) and doing some other fun stuff which can be quite interesting to watch also if one is curious to see his own driving style and manouvers. Not to mention low altitude landscape shootings which would give a completely different perspective of the desert..

Check out an example of car tracking (I was just testing a new drone feature, so no ambitious driving):

And check some landscape low altitude flight (approx. 30 to 50m, again this was just a test, no ambition on the quality of the images):

Keep it in mind for the next rides!

Wow.... endless possibilties !!! 
I have a Phantom 3 Pro but lacking time to experiment with it, and aways afraid to take it with me on the bumpy offroad drives. Been using maybe 5% of the functionalities, so be prepared for my questions :) 

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use