•  

Understanding Adjustable Coilovers

Jas Gajaria

Hey Guys!

Thank you for all the support :D

I guess the general consensus is that it just depends on what suits me the best. So the experimentation starts soon! 

Cheers, 

Jas

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, desertdude said:

That's true but you are talking of full loaded and kitted out with steel overlanders. Might work for a empty nearly stock regular swb 4x4. No harm in trying as he's already got them

That's true, but I was not referring to overland expedition vehicles. I was referring to common-or-garden variety SUV's like the ones you guys use in the desert. We have hundreds of graded off-road trails, some of which allow unmodified SUV's (so-called soft roaders) on them, and it is on these trails that we often see the weight of an SUV defeat expensive suspension mods. 

But it is as you say; the OP has the shocks already, so he might as well try them out to see what works best. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, treks said:

That's true, but I was not referring to overland expedition vehicles. I was referring to common-or-garden variety SUV's like the ones you guys use in the desert. We have hundreds of graded off-road trails, some of which allow unmodified SUV's (so-called soft roaders) on them, and it is on these trails that we often see the weight of an SUV defeat expensive suspension mods. 

But it is as you say; the OP has the shocks already, so he might as well try them out to see what works best. 

Oh ok. Anyways yeah he's already got them, so too late now. For me fir off road and on road use balance has been using HD coils with stock shocks. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use