•  

Leaders lead - Learn to lead the desert drive - 21 Mar 2020

Gaurav

Really nicely done guys and gal. Well done on the trip report @Gaurav bhai. Feeling more confident that we gave leaders in the making @Shamil, @Jeepie, @Xaf and @Ale Vallecchi. More challenges ahead to further develop their skills. @Wrangeld your chance coming soon #notjealous.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Unlike every other drive we have done, this one was quite special as it was an educational drive whereby our skills were honed under the tutelage of @Gaurav Bhai. I really appreciate the time and efforts you have taken to teach us the lessons we needed to learn for the ultimate skill that every off-roader could develop - leading. Leading can seem nerve racking at first to say the least but once you understand the dynamics behind it, it is the ultimate adrenaline booster, yet you also need to be responsible and keep a keen eye on the convoy behind. Once again thank you for the amazing opportunity @Gaurav Bhai and looking forward to more educational drives like this.

• Like (+1) 4

Educative day, didn’t expect this. I didn’t expect this from the club to be honest. Looking forward to the next training day.

I feel I have a long way to go, good feedback from Gaurav. 

Short feedback (trying to stay as much as possible from social media these days.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Sorry for my late reply. I have been online mostly for work and less for pleasure (rare commodity these days). The drive last Saturday was thrilling, and extremely satisfactory. I had been wandering " how the heck do they know where they are going?", and now I know....just a little better. Surely the use of an App helps a lot, and must be mastered, to plan a smooth and safe path, in an apparently seamless way. Having the responsibility of leading people in a safe manner, while having fun, is surely huge, and requires great concentration. I am looking forward to more of these drives, where our knowledge of our cars, and completecset of skills will get tested. Thanks a lot for the great day. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use