•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa (Dubai) - 03 Apr 2020

Gaurav

Join Carnity Offroad Club for a Thrilling Drive in the white sands of Al Faqa.

For new fewbies, it's time to see the difference between new levels and for old fewbies it's time to see what a great technical challenge small and cute looking dunes can offer. 

Al Faqa white sands is not for faint hearted and not for hyper excited drivers, as it will test your precision control and tolerance to the max. Slight misjudgment will cause an instant refusal/stuck on one hand and over excitement might cost you a bumper on another hand.

WHAT ITEMS SHOULD I BRING?

You should be equipped with the Essential Tools listed in the attachment below. If any of these tools are not in your possession you can be rejected from joining this drive.

Carnity Essential Tools.pdf

Gaurav Drive.jpg

Level:  Fewbie and above (NO NEWBIES ALLOWED)

When: 03 April 2020

Meeting time: 2:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Al Faqa Offroad Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/Cnkcfp3eLdisgUPB6

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time:  6:00 PM

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 15 members only. RSVP will close on Thursday.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar:

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Gaurav if there are any dropouts, would love to join. I missed this last weekend drive - due to a full list! Gotta be fast these days! Anyway, anyone who might not be able to make it, please let me know. Cheers, Adam

• Like (+1) 2

@Mostafa Taha it's not a system glitch, we posted drive just 2 hours back and its full 15 within an hour. 

Seems like COVID - work from home making people super active on sign ups. But don't worry keep an eye on this as many will sign out during the week or on Thursday (huge change of mind day).

@Adam Marston as soon I see some free spot I will tag you and @Mostafa Taha but you can also check on regular basis.

• Like (+1) 2

@Adam Marston, @Mostafa Taha, @Rizwanm2, @Ale Vallecchi

Get ready, in next 5 minutes will extend RSVP to 30 now, as Srikumar joining, so we can do two convoys now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

• Gaurav locked this topic
  • Gaurav unlocked this topic

Important Information

Terms of use