•  
Advertise here

Netflix series suggestion

adil

15 hours ago, Barry said:

Most of the stuff I like has been mentioned already but I’ll add,

Sons of anarchy. Brutal drama based around a gun running MC

Lucifer. The devil turns up on earth and decides he wants to be a cop. 

One punch man. Hilarious anime about a reluctant superhero 

I’m thinking about cancelling my subscription soon. There’s just too much stuff missing off it. UAE is way behind on their lists. Most of the time I’ll watch a few series then have to stream the rest somewhere else to finish it. 

Agree. A good example is suits, which had seasons from 5 missing here. forced myself to cancel my netflix and amazon from new year. Moreover, netflix is in the stage of producing their own movies, which has made it look like a factory just churning things. 

• Like (+1) 2

Some of the Netflix OC is OK. I enjoyed bird box and room. But I agree, a lot of it is making movies just for the sake of making movies. Movies purely for killing time that never seem to go anywhere or have a proper ending. And they seem to have some sort weird deal with Adam sandler going on. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Barry said:

Some of the Netflix OC is OK. I enjoyed bird box and room. But I agree, a lot of it is making movies just for the sake of making movies. Movies purely for killing time that never seem to go anywhere or have a proper ending. And they seem to have some sort weird deal with Adam sandler going on. 

Only Adam Sandler movie worth watching is Happy Gilmore. Rest is just dross. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recently watched a Turkish movie on Netflix by the name of "Miracle in cell number 7". Very emotional and touchy movie. Had a good cry after a long time. I like 9nine which is very funny, bit can't watch more than 4 episodes in a day. One I can sit through and through is Stranger things. The first season the first 3 or 4 episodes are boring, but once you know everyone you start enjoying.

8 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

I recently watched a Turkish movie on Netflix by the name of "Miracle in cell number 7". Very emotional and touchy movie. Had a good cry after a long time. I like 9nine which is very funny, bit can't watch more than 4 episodes in a day. One I can sit through and through is Stranger things. The first season the first 3 or 4 episodes are boring, but once you know everyone you start enjoying.

Turkish movie? Isnt it Korean?

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

It is an amazing movie. to understand it more you actually need to know about Turkey`s history. In 1980 there was military coup in Turkey. After that military ruled the country for sometime. They were so powerful and brutal. They killed and tortured people just because of their political ideas. This movie showing those times. That girl`s father they are showing in the movie was so powerful no one can ask or question his actions. 

• Like (+1) 1