•  
Advertise here

Make a best guess on what this new Mitsubishi GC concept will turn into?

Let's name this Concept GC-PHEV plugin hybrid as:

• New Pajero....?
  • Pajero Hybrid...?
  • Pajero Sport Hybrid...?
  • Outlander PHEV....?
  • Something else....?

And then talk about how good, bad, ugly this looks like to beat or live with the ongoing competition.

gc1.jpg

gc2.jpg

gc3.jpg

gc4.jpg

gc5.jpg

gc6.jpg

gc7.jpg

gc8.jpg

gc9.jpg

gc11.jpg

gc12.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

8 hours ago, desertdude said:

🤮

Yeah of course anything that is not Land Rover is 🤮 . lolololol.

TBH this design/styling (curvy, bloated, boxy shape) isn't too far from new defender forced futuristic looks off course this looks far better.

My vote is "Pajero Hybrid" with little modifications like below rendering.

146906.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I would think the Pajero Sport EV. Guess we will have to get used to such vehicles in the next 20 years. As we still have some good stuff out there without all the electronics which means car companies should provide us with the parts for another 20 years at least.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

I would think the Pajero Sport EV. Guess we will have to get used to such vehicles in the next 20 years. As we still have some good stuff out there without all the electronics which means car companies should provide us with the parts for another 20 years at least.

Which cars you are talking about you can get now without any electronics? 

• Like (+1) 2

The Toyota Prado TXL only comes with the ECU and PCM only. The Toyota LC Rubs comes only with the ECU and PCM. There must be a few others but I'd need to research a bit. Or I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

The Toyota Prado TXL only comes with the ECU and PCM only. The Toyota LC Rubs comes only with the ECU and PCM. There must be a few others but I'd need to research a bit. Or I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

And what do you think the ECU and PCM run on steam! Lol

And that's just for the dead bare bone stock version you go up a notch and electric gizmos increase expotetionally.

And stop being such a ludite. Embrace the future. If everybody felt the same way and listened to such. We would still be riding on wooden wheels and coal fired engines!

• Haha (+1) 1

@desertdude we need all kinds of people in this world. Let me be the oldie and you be the one to support the future. Not everybody is going to listen to me nor everybody will follow your path. We will always have our differences and that's what makes this world beatable.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

@desertdude we need all kinds of people in this world. Let me be the oldie and you be the one to support the future. Not everybody is going to listen to me nor everybody will follow your path. We will always have our differences and that's what makes this world beatable.

Jeez man you and your diplomatic answers! 

Like I said once before you should have been a politician!

Well the world is moving forward, whether you like it or not. You can choose to move with it or be left behind. 

But remember those who don't evolve become extinct!

Edited by desertdude
  • Like (+1) 1