•  
Advertise here

IT Windows 7 professional help needed

Ok Since the Mrs is working from home we physically brought her desktop home as the office is also closed and entire company is working from home.

Problem is it's some old ass HP which doesn't even have wifi but has a USB WiFi card which worked at the office but won't connect to the home Network. And it's not a number of connected devices issue.

Ive watched many YouTube videos on trying to fix this issue but the problem is Everytime I try something like updating the driver or anything there is an admin password and the guy who did this is long gone so nobody in the office knows the password either

So anybody know how to hack the admin password on Win 7 professional? 

I've been fighting with this for over week now with no luck so please don't link me any YouTube videos or anything. Tried them all.always at the last step it stops and asks for the password.

Just to clarify, Mrs can log on with her ID and password and use the computer just can't connect to wifi. It connects to the router but say no internet access. 

Any help? Just need to connect to the internet. Tried using my other two laptops as hotspots no luck, phones as hotspots no luck.

• Like (+1) 1

OMG Hiren's boot CD. I didnt know this even still existed. I remember using either BartPE or Hiren's Boot CD to recover operating systems. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thanks, let me try the boot cd, first I'll have to check if any of the CD drives on any of my machines are still working. I can't even remember the last time I used those! lol

• Like (+1) 1