•  
Advertise here

First thing you wish to do after the lockdown is over?

Gaurav

It's a good thing I'm anti social so this doesn't bother me at all.

I've spent time in literally much more isolation than this and for longer.

Everything had gone pear shaped so I was renting a windowless room in RAK while the family was in Dubai for 5 to 6 months. So there I was all by myself all day all night in a windowless room. No real working car, very little money. No friends no family. Just me and myself. 

This is great compared to that! So always count your blessings.

Edited by desertdude
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Living in Belgium i used to go to different concerts every month. When i moved to the Middle-East i was dissapointed about the lack of international artists and the poor organisation.

I have a few bands on my bucket list that i definitely still want to see, and once this lockdown is over i am gonna dedicate myself to go and see them, even if that involves travelling. Life is too short to just sit and wait in a corner for opportunites to present themselves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

25 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Living in Belgium i used to go to different concerts every month. When i moved to the Middle-East i was dissapointed about the lack of international artists and the poor organisation.

I have a few bands on my bucket list that i definitely still want to see, and once this lockdown is over i am gonna dedicate myself to go and see them, even if that involves travelling. Life is too short to just sit and wait in a corner for opportunites to present themselves.

I was planing to watch Rammstein live. Now Till Lindemann is sick. Hopefully he will recover. You are right we shouldnt postpone such things, you dont know what will happen next. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I'm with @desertdude, I have no problem with our lockdown because I hate crowds- which for me, is equal to three people closer to me than I could throw a brick. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, treks said:

I'm with @desertdude, I have no problem with our lockdown because I hate crowds- which for me, is equal to three people closer to me than I could throw a brick. 

Cheers for us anti socials! Winning the war against Covid 19 by just being our selves

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Going to family back in India.

And I think, I should do any activity to refresh's myself. Also getting rid of bad habits which we developed sitting home like watching netflix. 

And obviously go for off road as even I did not go for last 2 events due to Covid. 

• Like (+1) 1