•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Newbie Desert Drive - 15 May - AM - Al Qudra

Srikumar

16 minutes ago, Matti Brockman said:

Good afternoon everyone! Great to see the drives continuing!

Still don’t have a flag on my car. Any tips where to find a flag for a Wrangler..? Thanks!

You should be able to get an off-road flag at dragon mart or from Ace hardware. 

If you are around Al quoz,  check OffRoad zone or Ramy .

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Matti Brockman said:

Good afternoon everyone! Great to see the drives continuing!

Still don’t have a flag on my car. Any tips where to find a flag for a Wrangler..? Thanks!

Please find the earlier posts. 

You can also get in ras al khor accessories shop. It is better if you get the pole and flag mount as well and get the mount fixed to your car. But There are some poles available which can be just inserted in free space between rear door and spare tyre which is I was supposed to do with My pajero as brackets were difficult to get. Luckily 2 weeks back I got a kind of small bracket in sharjah which is fixed to rear door.

I will get you the photo once I get down of my building. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi

I have been driving with dubai offroaders for a year now! have a fully lifted truck with all essentials- compressor- skid plates- lift kits- ropes- winches-shackles - radio- flag etc

I understand I am an absolute newbie to this club but I do have prior experience , can you please include me in this drive?

I drive a F150 LARIAT- 2019 

• Like (+1) 3

@Nikhil Saju Paul welcome to Carnity Off-road Club. As this drive is for newbie and above, you are most welcome to join based on your previous offroad experience.

I will add your name to the waiting list as currently this drive is full due to the limited number of cars that are allowed. 

In the meanwhile if you wish you can join the Afternoon Maliha Newbie Drive (link provided below) :

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, RohanH said:

Please find the earlier posts. 

You can also get in ras al khor accessories shop. It is better if you get the pole and flag mount as well and get the mount fixed to your car. But There are some poles available which can be just inserted in free space between rear door and spare tyre which is I was supposed to do with My pajero as brackets were difficult to get. Luckily 2 weeks back I got a kind of small bracket in sharjah which is fixed to rear door.

I will get you the photo once I get down of my building. 

1. Please see the images (1 to 4) of bracket attached to rear door edge. I don't know what is the name of this bracket. Also attached the shop visiting card.

I am not sure it will survive or not. But giving a try as pole which I have purchased is pretty slim and very much lighter than the one available in ACE. 

.There is 1 more cheapest solution which I found out yesterday in ACE. I have seen the parts but not tried it fixing to my car. May be I will try it if my existing bracket dosen't work.

There are U Bolts and various angle connect's available in any hardware. See picture 5 & 6.  Which can be connected to roof rack or door handle. Need to choose the U Bolt which is matching the size of handle or roof rack. Also choose the suitable connect which can be easily fixed to U Bolt screw. Once these are connected and fixed it handle or roof rack then we can anytime attached or remove the flag pole to it. 

P.S. I didn't thought that how will it look like on our beautiful cars. Surely it wont look good.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hello! 

I just realized that I cannot make it for the Friday drive unfortunately! 😞  Well, more time for me to get the flag! Hopefully can join the next time!

I left the event so somebody else can have my place in the drive! Have a great drive everyone!!! 😃

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Matti Brockman thanks for the update. Will see you next time.

@Nikhil Saju Paul I have added your name on this drive list. Please confirm if you would be attending this drive or the Maliha afternoon one, as only one drive can be attended. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Srikumar just remembered Curfew is until 6am, so I have 1 hour to drive to Qudra to make 7am sharp? . i will check available hotel in Dubai, otherwise i need to skip this drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use