•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Newbie Desert Drive - 15 May - AM - Al Qudra

Srikumar

Hi, I just joined back to check & saw that you all are going for a drive tomorrow morning. I know I am late(My apologies) but do let me know if there is any spot available for tomorrow morning drive from Al Qudra would love to join.

Regards, George

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Nikhil Saju Paul said:

Hi guys ! Thank you for the frequency , I realized my first 4 pre set channels got mixed up and I’m unable to reset it 

Any help on this ?

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Srikumar i left my deflator on the inflating point, coming back now. If anyone did keep it, pls call my mobile 056-7242156 so we can meet at Qudra Adnoc / Last Exit 😅

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Zed said:

@Srikumar i left my deflator on the inflating point, coming back now. If anyone did keep it, pls call my mobile 056-7242156 so we can meet at Qudra Adnoc / Last Exit 😅

Hope you found it back?

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Hope you found it back?

unfortunately not, went back to the Inflating Point at 24.801074, 55.370360 https://goo.gl/maps/8amceGajaNcriFwy6  and searched but no avail... i'll post on the drive thread maybe someone knows someone, otherwise just have to let it go as a ramadan gift :grin:

In case anyone in today's drive is wondering, it's this long cable that can deflate/inflate 2 tyres at a time:

90549487_10158270895132996_1277050659371220992_o.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

Perfectly executed covid complaint drive ! Always love @Srikumar 's Qudra routes . Good support from @Emmanuel and @Bretteduring this drive for many of the refusals and stuck situations .

Definitely a good revival of the deserts fresh air and the feet flooring the pedal after a long long time ! 

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks @Srikumar for a nicely organized drive. Thanks to @Emmanuel @Jeepie and @Brette for the support. 

Good to be back driving in the deserts . Great to see all drivers enthusiasm and being at the start on time. Cheers and stay safe.

• Like (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use