•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 22 May 2020

Gaurav

14 minutes ago, Xaf said:

Hi E.C. Tan, long time no see buddy.

Just to let you know, this is a Fewbie+ drive.

Hi Xaf, I am doing alright. 

Thank for the update. I was do excited seeing the post, I didn't realise it's for fewbie. 

Hope there is another newbie drive this Feiday, pm.

Edited by E.C. TAN
  • Like (+1) 2

Everyone please note and click on "Totally Agree" here if you have read and agree for the new timing from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM for this Friday Fewbie drive.

@Rinelle Sanaani @Colin Jordan @Denizzalbayrak @sertac @Chaitanya D @Mels Wolf @Desert Dweller @Martin. @Pancho @Xaf

• Totally Agree (+2) 8
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Gaurav,

I am a Newbie according to Carnity criteria, as I joined the Club in March, even though I have accumulated 11 rides with other groups and friends. Would it be possible to be placed in a waiting list for this ride, in case anyone drops out?

Thanks, 
Lorenzo

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Hi @Gaurav,

I am a Newbie according to Carnity criteria, as I joined the Club in March, even though I have accumulated 11 rides with other groups and friends. Would it be possible to be placed in a waiting list for this ride, in case anyone drops out?

Thanks, 
Lorenzo

I'm sorry @Lorenzo Candelpergher we can't do that for your and your vehicle safety primarily.

Whenever you join the next newbie drive, do make sure to inform the trip lead about your 11 drive self declaration, so that he can gauge your driving skills and promote you to the fewbie level after that drive.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Lucky sAm said:

Hello Gaurav,

I am not able to Sign in for this drive, I can see only 9 cars are going and post says 12 can join, plz let me know is any possibilities I can join this fewbie drive if yes how to proceed. 

Hi Lucky, we have locked the RSVP at 9 so that we can have up to 3 to manage the drive. As we have only 2 to manage, I have added your name. See you tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use