•  
Advertise here

Getaway cars

Barry

8 minutes ago, Barry said:

What would be the best car for a bank job and why?

In the UAE ?

A white Yaris....

Once you hit the road they will never find you...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

46 minutes ago, sertac said:

Old Audi A8

That was my choice too. Same engine as a Lamborghini but subtle enough styling that it blends in with the crowd. 4wd for traction and amazing cornering, you don’t waste any time drifting around corners and just get where you need to go. And a big boot to stash all those bags of dollars. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, sertac said:

Old Audi A8

You think like a criminal! Lol Ironically these were they exact same cars used in the famous wafi mall heist. I know the old time residents will remember that clearly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/wafi-mall-dh14-7-million-heist-pink-panther-in-dubai-court-2016-06-12-1.632783%3fot=ot.AMPPageLayout

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, desertdude said:

You think like a criminal! Lol Ironically these were they exact same cars used in the famous wafi mall heist. I know the old time residents will remember that clearly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/wafi-mall-dh14-7-million-heist-pink-panther-in-dubai-court-2016-06-12-1.632783%3fot=ot.AMPPageLayout

I remember reading about this. Even with modern ANPR technology it would be so easy to pull off just by switching cars once you got outside the city. It would take a massive set of balls to make the initial robbery part happen though. 

• Haha (+1) 1