•  
Advertise here

Jeep Wrangler TJ - Business Opportunity

I start seein the TJs as a business opportunity. There are people out there really willing to pay money for these cars. We can get together few interested people, will buy all the TJs available at market and will put them for sale when the new season starts for 30-35.000AED. In Turkey there are people really doing this. They are coming together buying the majority of the some special cars outhere(like S2000, 350Z etc.) and setting the price. 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, sertac said:

I start seein the TJs as a business opportunity. There are people out there really willing to pay money for these cars. We can get together few interested people, will buy all the TJs available at market and will put them for sale when the new season starts for 30-35.000AED. In Turkey there are people really doing this. They are coming together buying the majority of the some special cars outhere(like S2000, 350Z etc.) and setting the price. 

You need some sunshine bro 

• Haha (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

It’s a tough market to break into. There are literally hundreds of people importing cars for resale. You’re also going to have to compete with the big boys like Jeepers in al quoz who are known and preferred for jeeps. What makes you so special? What is your USP? Why should I trust a new guy on the scene over an established brand? These are questions that potential customers will be asking. Dubai is a shitty market with shitty customers. People just search for the lowest prices from the lowest of people. If you want to do it I am all behind you and I’ll help you out with tech stuff anytime but do some serious research first, don’t get into financial trouble. Maybe buy one and try to flip it and see how it goes, then buy 2 and try to flip them and see how it goes. Start small, don’t just buy 50 cars and think you are a dealership. 

An old boss of mine in Ireland said something once that stuck with me. I bought a cheap laptop online and flipped it for a good profit. I was so excited and told him all about it. He said “good for you, now can you do that every time?”  Turns out it wasn’t as easy as I thought. I ended up with a room full of laptops i hard a hard time shifting to get my money back. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's not a bad idea if you know what you are doing and know the market well. 

There is a guy not far from where I live who does this with Lexus LS older generations from 96-06. At any given time he has 10-12 without plates and I'm thinking freshly imported lexus's outside his villa 

And local crowd is crazy about these because it's ultimate reliable luxury at bargain basement prices 

But a fully equipped which is called the Ultra clean low milage late ls430 can go for as much as 35-40k

• Like (+1) 1