•  
Advertise here

Off Road accessories

Tero Vallas

Speedex is a good place to buy several items (kinetic rope, soft shakes, deflators, pressure gauges, shovel and flag). You may find the same at Ace, but perhaps more expensive. For compressor, radio and pneumatic jacks Dragon Mart.

• Like (+1) 5

On 5/23/2020 at 5:38 PM, Frederic said:

Thank you for the advice !!

On 5/23/2020 at 3:30 PM, Ale Vallecchi said:

Speedex is a good place to buy several items (kinetic rope, soft shakes, deflators, pressure gauges, shovel and flag). You may find the same at Ace, but perhaps more expensive. For compressor, radio and pneumatic jacks Dragon Mart.

Thanks mate for the hint !

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Tero Vallas said:

Visited Speedex and got the flags & poles, mounts etc.

I bought suction mount for the flag but started to wonder whether it is strong enough to hold flag along. Any experiences ?

I had a special mount installed. No direct experience with suction mounts, but I have seen most of them hold well enough. 

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Tero Vallas said:

I bought suction mount for the flag but started to wonder whether it is strong enough to hold flag along. Any experiences ?

It depends on the flag you purchased. If it's a light one, no issues. 

• Like (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, Tero Vallas said:

It largely depends on the weight of the flag. If it’s a light dune buggy flag it won’t be any issue.

i have seen the AOR off-road flag which is quite heavy also on a AOR suction cup mount. But I think these suction cups are more heavy duty than the dragon mart ones. They also cost a lot more. 

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

AOR suction mount (~ 250AED)is pretty sturdy provided the seal is on clean surface/glass.  Best is to use few drops of water for a tight seal which will not fall off while driving. 

AOR flag ( ~ 200AED)is heavy but of the best quality . 

If you can get some custom made flag mount brackets (see picture attached , it is for a roof rack)probably will work out cheaper and sturdy. But you will have to check if it suits your vehicle 

20200526_180407.jpg

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use