•  

Ale Vallecchi has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

35 minutes ago, Shamil said:

congrats @Ale Vallecchi. Indeed a very well deserved title. Looking forward to more adventures with you buddy.

Thanks Shamil. Looking forward to see you out there with your new FJ 😅

44 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi well deserved!

Merci Emmanuel. 🙏

• Like (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

@Ale Vallecchi so, so deserved a promotion. I am delighted for you with this totally deserved moment. 

It's been a privilege to drive with you since we started on our journey. You've always  been an example and so supportive. 

And.. once again. Thanks for the rescue this weekend. 

Thanks Richard. As I said, driving with you guys has been a blessing. BTW enjoy your deserved days off

19 minutes ago, Jeepie said:

Congratulations Ale, well deserved 

Thanks Marjan. Your poise and control have been an inspiration for me. Have a great Eid break. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Ale Vallecchi you’ve been a constant key player in our convoys the last months. Always ready to help, curious to learn more, and a desire to explore the unknown are the main keys that explain your growth. 

Looking forward to many more drives together ! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

13 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Ale Vallecchi you’ve been a constant key player in our convoys the last months. Always ready to help, curious to learn more, and a desire to explore the unknown are the main keys that explain your growth. 

Looking forward to many more drives together ! 

Thanks Fred. You made me discover some truly beautiful parts of these deserts. Look forward to our next drives. 

• Like (+1) 5

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi. You are a true gentleman and off-road enthusiast. I still remember when we first met at 2nd December Cafe and you needed a tire pressure gauge. I invited you to join us at that time, you surely took your time. However I am glad you joined and are enjoying yourself by expressing yourself openly. Really happy that you are part of our team and family to take this sport in a positive direction. Congratulations on making it to the advanced level, well deserved.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use