•  

Ale Vallecchi has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Ale Vallecchi. In the last few drives I saw plenty of recovery tug from you as it feels like you are a superhero with a rope in the trunk of FJ. Whenever someone stucks his/her car, instantly you are there and doing the tug with necessary gentleness.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Hi Ale, congrats.

I would like to take this opportunity for all the drivers to have a moment and realise what is possible with a stock car.

Ale's car is a stock FJ cruiser, correct me if I am wrong @Ale Vallecchi.

I know Ale's driving style, we are a bit like Yin and Yang, good cop/ bad cop, Laurel and Hardy, how you want to call it. Where I am aggressive and push it, chases somebody's rear bumper, push a bit harder till the rev limiter,
Ale is delicate, Italian scenery with style and romance, with fair and style. 

And still, he achieves the same, only his car is stock, mine is modified. After the drives, I am pushing back my bumpers in place, unfolding my license plate, Ale is inflating his tires and drives back home.

You are a good driver and every time when we go a bit rough, I respect it what you do with your FJ cruiser. Yes, I loose you sometimes in my back mirror, but I don't ask for it anymore, because I know you'll find me back :).

This is a show of respect to your driving style.

Xaf

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

54 minutes ago, Xaf said:

Hi Ale, congrats.

I would like to take this opportunity for all the drivers to have a moment and realise what is possible with a stock car.

Ale's car is a stock FJ cruiser, correct me if I am wrong @Ale Vallecchi.

I know Ale's driving style, we are a bit like Yin and Yang, good cop/ bad cop, Laurel and Hardy, how you want to call it. Where I am aggressive and push it, chases somebody's rear bumper, push a bit harder till the rev limiter,
Ale is delicate, Italian scenery with style and romance, with fair and style. 

And still, he achieves the same, only his car is stock, mine is modified. After the drives, I am pushing back my bumpers in place, unfolding my license plate, Ale is inflating his tires and drives back home.

You are a good driver and every time when we go a bit rough, I respect it what you do with your FJ cruiser. Yes, I loose you sometimes in my back mirror, but I don't ask for it anymore, because I know you'll find me back :).

This is a show of respect to your driving style.

Xaf

Thanks Xaf. I really appreciate your comment. You're too kind. Yes, the FJ is stock. And I did have a problem once with my front right shock, so that's why I try to take it easy, especially on bumpy patches.

I figured that before I put some money in the car (and will for sure, at least for the shocks) I ought to learn how to drive it. Plus I enjoy my drives so much that sometimes i prefer to relax and look at the dunes, before attacking them 😊. I guess I like to show them my respect.

But as you said, driving styles should be different and yet compatible, so that everybody can learn from each other, as we have together in the last few months. 

Thanks again, and congrats to you as well. Your love for flying shows also in the desert ✌

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Congrats @Ale Vallecchi it has been an absolute pleasure driving with you guys. I addition to being a good driver, you bring so many ideas to the table. It's wonderful to see such contribution both during and after the drive. 

Cheers. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use