•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - 29 May 2020

Frederic

59 minutes ago, Javier M said:

Advance level

Sorry buddy, i pulled this out of outdated excel file. 

• Haha (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

13 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Sorry buddy, i pulled this out of outdated excel file. 

Oops, I thought Colin + Wrangler = Advance level (Javier joke)

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 hours ago, Frederic said:

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

Convoy List

Attendees                      Level             Car                                         Pos #

Gaurav              Crew         Mitsubishi Pajero SWB            1

Denizzalbayrak                 Fewbie          Chevrolet Trailblazer                 2

Paolo Dassi                      Newbie          Mitsubishi Pajero SWB             3

Tero Vallas                       Newbie           Toyota Landcruiser Prado        4

E.C Tan                            Newbie Jeep   Wrangler SWB                        5

Javier M                           Advance     Jeep Wrangler                       6

Gregory Perkin                Newbie            Jeep Wrangler                        7

Rajeevan Vickneswaran Newbie            Jeep Wrangler                        8

Colin Jordan                   Fewbie             Dodge RAM 1500                   9

bunty_and_pops            Fewbie             Jeep Wrangler Unlimited       10

Nikhil Saju Paul             Fewbie              Ford F150                            11

Mels Wolf                       Fewbie              Mitsubishi Pajero LWB        12

Hi @Frederic, Although I was very excited to be 2nd lead, I have to leave from the drive. I just left the workshop and my car still has heating problem. I believe someone else can be 2nd lead.

Can you switch me with @Mehmet Volga on drive list? I will be with him tomorrow on his passenger seat. 

Sorry for last minute change.  😒

• WOW (+2) 1

7 hours ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

Hi @Frederic, Although I was very excited to be 2nd lead, I have to leave from the drive. I just left the workshop and my car still has heating problem. I believe someone else can be 2nd lead.

Can you switch me with @Mehmet Volga on drive list? I will be with him tomorrow on his passenger seat. 

Sorry for last minute change.  😒

No worries I hope your Trailblazer gets fixed soon buddy. @Gaurav will be leading this drive so he can make the convoy adjustment. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi @Gaurav @Frederic, i drove to join the morning newbie drive in Al Qudra but my tyre got punctured on Al Qudra street and it took me an hour to change tyre. I went on carnity website to find the lead for the drive to inform the delay but my subscription had expired. Iv just returned home and purchased the annual subscription. I messaged Gaurav at 7 and informed the situation. I was sooo excited for the drive this morning. I know rsvp is reached for the evening drive but is there anyway you can help me join the evening newbie drive please?

Edited by Nizam Deen
  • WOW (+2) 1

Hey all

It was great drive after long time !  Few photos attached.

Special thanks to Gaurav and to the other marshal in white Land Cruiser ! Sorry, I didn't catch your name. 

Your advises when we got refusals ( few of them 😁)  were really good from learning point of looking. Also the hints regarding tiptronic use proved to be very useful !

Great work, guys !

IMG_6140.pdf IMG_6154.pdf IMG_6136.pdf IMG_6134.pdf

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

40 minutes ago, Tero Vallas said:

Hey all

It was great drive after long time !  Few photos attached.

Special thanks to Gaurav and to the other marshal in white Land Cruiser ! Sorry, I didn't catch your name. 

Your advises when we got refusals ( few of them 😁)  were really good from learning point of looking. Also the hints regarding tiptronic use proved to be very useful !

Great work, guys !

IMG_6140.pdf 454.3 kB · 3 downloads IMG_6154.pdf 387.13 kB · 2 downloads IMG_6136.pdf 334.51 kB · 1 download IMG_6134.pdf 582.15 kB · 1 download

Thanks for the great pics. Thanks for the pic of my jeep too. The white land cruiser is @Xaf

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Gaurav for leading us for the wonderful drive. 

Thanks to @Xaf for your help in getting us out of sticky situations.

Thanks to everyone for observing all the necessary protocols to make the drive an awesome one. 

Looking forward to next weekend. 

IMG_20200530_104608_533.jpg

IMG_20200530_104608_531.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use