•  
Advertise here

Flag Mounts

Jefy

The PM option is only for the higher ranked members, you can always upgrade your membership to the higher level on the next renewal if you require that option. Seems like you are not aware of the options available on Carnity. Very naughty.

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

The PM option is only for the higher ranked members, you can always upgrade your membership to the higher level on the next renewal if you require that option. Seems like you are not aware of the options available on Carnity. Very naughty.

Hmmm didn't know that. And here I was all happy that I wasn't being bothered by any PMs like everywhere else 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 5/28/2020 at 9:37 PM, Mels Wolf said:

Hi @Xaf,

As I shared with you earlier I use the AOR suction cup in a horizontal position on the roof with the single long AOR flag. Making the suction cup wet works for me in this position. That well that last week it stayed on top of the car even with 140km/h until @Jorge Stepniak Felippe was so nice to attend me that the flag was still on there ;-)

I guess the positioning and cleaning is the trick here to make this work...

Hi

AOR suction mount with 2 piece flag, worked last Friday drive very well. Surprisingly well actually, considering the weight of flag pole.

👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

27 minutes ago, Kalahari said:

@Chaitanya D I have also decided to stop offering bumper pieces to the desert gods - and bought an ugly-coloured Xterra for the dunes. Which flag mount will you be using?

Yes @Kalahari it was probably sensible that we got something to drive carefree in desert... Uglier the better and you are more "less" bothered!If you know what I mean:-))😉

I have the AOr suction cup and flag already. But if you can get some bracket , I feel it's more rigid and strong which will not fall off.Suction cup needs some correct technique to apply each time

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

41 minutes ago, Kalahari said:

@Chaitanya D I have also decided to stop offering bumper pieces to the desert gods - and bought an ugly-coloured Xterra for the dunes. Which flag mount will you be using?

Another Xterra ? It's becoming Carnity Xterra Club 🤣

No, on a serious note, you will enjoy your offroading more, and the Xterra won't let you down. Congrats @Kalahari and @Chaitanya D for making the perfect choice !

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Kalahari said:

Congrats @Kalahari, pics please and more details, which model, how much driven and when can we expect to see you in the rough and tough X. Welcome to the Club X.

• Haha (+1) 2

@Rahimdad 2015 S - of course “never driven in the sand” :-)  Ugly mix of brown / orange / red (reducing theft risk?). Wanted to do a Newby this weekend to see what it can do, but beautiful AD desert closed for a week - so will try a Fewby ( @Emmanuel should get some more practice with the kinetic strap...). Just fitting some Geolanders and boosting the Nissan AC with an additional fan - to cool me down when the guys dig me out again!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

Another Xterra ? It's becoming Carnity Xterra Club 🤣

No, on a serious note, you will enjoy your offroading more, and the Xterra won't let you down. Congrats @Kalahari and @Chaitanya D for making the perfect choice !

Are you worried Pajernity will become Xterranity soon! 

And so the game of thrones begins!!!! The House of Pajero is starting to hear the sounds of the advancing army of the house of Xterra.

P.S : I haven't watched a single episode of GOT so it's all guess work!

Edited by desertdude
  • Haha (+1) 6