•  

Offroad Recovery Channel on Youtube

Denizzalbayrak

Hi guys,

I stumbled upon below channel on Youtube and I found very interesting. This is an Offroad recovery company from USA, they share their recovery videos on Youtube. As far as I can see, he mostly uses kinetic rope for tugs and tows. I don't know his sand recovery technic can be applied here in desert but It might be helpful.

Channel Link:  

Matt's Off Road Recovery

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwdVOry0oNF9WIe_3uCfz9Q

• Like (+1) 3

Love his channel, been following it for a while. He has a calm, methodical, non-judgemental approach to helping people out of sticky situations, while also providing a lot educational tips and tricks.

Carnity’s crew has a similar approach. I was thinking it would be very valuable for Carnity to make similar recovery videos on its desert drives. It would provide a lot of educational value, while also being an excellent marketing tool to promote the site and its amazing crew.

It could be done on a very low production cost: on each drive, a cameraman (or 2) with a gopro is nominated, someone narrates a storyline, and an editor puts it together in an entertaining and easy to follow clip. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thank you @Denizzalbayrak and @Salarios, we have had this in our works for some time now. With the Covid19 outbreak we have had some time to reflect on these ideas and we are definitely working on some of these projects now. Hopefully 2020 will be the bright side for us with a lot of plans to improve and use the existing channels to further give opportunity for great participating members like yourself help us to achieve these goals we have set for ourselves.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Salarios said:

Love his channel, been following it for a while. He has a calm, methodical, non-judgemental approach to helping people out of sticky situations, while also providing a lot educational tips and tricks.

Carnity’s crew has a similar approach. I was thinking it would be very valuable for Carnity to make similar recovery videos on its desert drives. It would provide a lot of educational value, while also being an excellent marketing tool to promote the site and its amazing crew.

It could be done on a very low production cost: on each drive, a cameraman (or 2) with a gopro is nominated, someone narrates a storyline, and an editor puts it together in an entertaining and easy to follow clip. 

Only difference is he charges people a decent amount for his services

• Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use