•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 5 June 2020

Emmanuel

Dear @Emmanuel, due to a sudden family emergency I am unfortunately forced to cancel my RSPV at the last minute. I hope someone can jump in a the last second.

My apologies, Lorenzo 

• Sad (0) 2

Fantastic route @Emmanuel ! And usual great support from @Rahimdad and @Shamil. Everybody did great and of course the girl power crew @Vanessa8580 @Desert Dweller   with some great driving skills . Unfortunate Shamil got stuck in a tight spot nevertheless , was a fun technical drive ! 

Posted some pics in the Album and here is a video from my side! Enjoy :)

• Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

12 hours ago, J J said:

Fantastic route @Emmanuel ! And usual great support from @Rahimdad and @Shamil. Everybody did great and of course the girl power crew @Vanessa8580 @Foxtrot Oscar with some great driving skills . Unfortunate Shamil got stuck in a tight spot nevertheless , was a fun technical drive ! 

A small correction as I was the other female driver whereas @Foxtrot Oscar was my copilot, who did the morning drive though. 😁

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Desert Dweller said:

A small correction as I was the other female driver whereas @Foxtrot Oscar was my copilot, who did the morning drive though. 😁

Edited !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

16 hours ago, J J said:

Fantastic route @Emmanuel ! And usual great support from @Rahimdad and @Shamil. Everybody did great and of course the girl power crew @Vanessa8580 @Desert Dweller   with some great driving skills . Unfortunate Shamil got stuck in a tight spot nevertheless , was a fun technical drive ! 

Nice video JJ..  it was a fun and techinical ride with u guys.. 

Also @Emmanuel it was really a great lead from the past 2 drive with u.. 

20200606_110045.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Thank you @Rahimdad for the continuous kind words of encouragement and support that kept me looking forward to Carnity drives each week (When are we going to get midweek drives on the go? 😉). The highlight of the drive was to see you out in the sand again!

It would be remiss of me not to mention how much I enjoyed the drive and the scenery. Excellent job @Emmanuel choosing such a beautiful and hidden part of Dubai. Chapeau!!

Last but not least, the opportunity to experience the crisscross and the expert demonstration given was of an immense value. Thank you! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank u so much for the kind words @Rahimdad...specially the quick wit advise along the ride..i am always watching out and admiriing, how u react and how u move around the convoy . The freedom . u are a great sweeper.. saying to my self , i wanna learn more to be a sweeper.. its really fun art to watch.. 

Ive been willing to ask, at one point in the tricky trail where we one by one go down  then up, where i didnt hav the momentum and power to push thru.. donubthink its best to put the gear to 1 while going down to hav more power uphill? 

I havent tried it... but i would love to learn it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear @Rahimdad thanks for the kind words. Luckily everything ended up just fine, even though it sounds I missed a great ride at Solar Park, which makes me even more eager to catch up with the next one!

• Like (+1) 2

@Rinelle Sanaani you are on the right track and it takes years of practice along with some sand reading to perfect your every move. You are on track and making good progress. Surely you can experiment with gears manually now that you are more aware of the surroundings and manage yourself very well, we are there to support you always if things don't go the way you plan. You are also in luck as we are coming up with something for those who would like to learn in detail, you will see it announced soon on the forums and we are expecting a lot of excitement and developing interested members in a more comprehensive way. Keep tuned to your very own Carnity website for our exciting new product launch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use