•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Newbie Desert Drive -Al Qudra - Dubai - 5 June 2020

Gaurav

Awesome drive today guys. Thanks again to @Gaurav for leading us to a newbie drive with a fewbie feel. Thanks to @Ale Vallecchiand @Wrangeldtoo. 

I am impressed with the VW Touareg @amro elshafey

Just to share an observation. Communication is very important during the drives. I believe that is determines the safety of everyone. It is therefore important that if anyone is in any difficulty please communicate. This also includes, if you decide to pull over or pull out from the convoy. 

Thanks guys again for the great afternoon. 

Edited by E.C. TAN
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Gaurav for the amazing drive. Even in this hot weather i forgot the heat and really enjoyed all the dunes , side slopes. Great lead and look forward to join my next fewbie drive. @Ale Vallecchi always great to see you.

Special thanks to @Wrangeld for all the efforts to get me out today. My first experience of getting stuck.  👍

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Although I couldn’t talk in person with each one of you but it was great driving with you all. 
i enjoyed a lot the desert and the dunes.

big thanks @Gaurav for arranging the route to accommodate me in the first half, for leading the convoy successfully And for your sincere advices.

@E.C. TAN It was very good to try it’s off road capability, may be if lifted up with 2 inches will give more confidence on the dunes but in general it took them smoothly.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

6 minutes ago, amro elshafey said:

Although I couldn’t talk in person with each one of you but it was great driving with you all. 
i enjoyed a lot the desert and the dunes.

big thanks @Gaurav for arranging the route to accommodate me in the first half, for leading the convoy successfully And for your sincere advices.

@E.C. TAN It was very good to try it’s off road capability, may be if lifted up with 2 inches will give more confidence on the dunes but in general it took them smoothly.

@amro elshafey great seeing you today and amazed to see your Toureg performance.  

• Like (+1) 5

Thank you @Gaurav from my behalf as well for the great drive!! And everyone else as well for participating!

It is always so great time on these drives! And especially now to see the sunset in the dunes, absolutely amazing!! 

Looking forward to the next drive!

• Like (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use