•  

Michael Sammy has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Thank you @Gaurav appreciate your trust and sorry for my late reply message to everyone but somehow i wasn't getting the notifications 

On 5/31/2020 at 8:31 PM, Rinelle Sanaani said:

Congrats

Thank you @Rinelle Sanaani looking forward to see you soon in sand, i always enjoy having you around in our drives 😇

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, Frederic said:

Congrats Michael Sammy !!

Thank you @Frederic its has been a pleasure driving with you and following your leads, looking forward to see you soon in sand. lets organize an intermediate drive soon 😇

On 5/31/2020 at 8:36 PM, Shiju Manuel said:

Congrats @Michael sammy 👍

Thank you @Shiju Manuel looking forward to see you soon in sand, its a pleasure having you around in the drives 

• Like (+1) 3

On 5/31/2020 at 8:39 PM, Wrangeld said:

@Michael sammy this is fantastic and well deserved news. You are a great asset to have on any drive, considerate and helpful and I am looking forward to seeing you show us just what you have to offer this club. Hope to see you soon in the sand.

Thank you @Wrangeld so much for the nice compliments, appreciate your confidence in me. and i hope i will be able to support this club with all my knowledge and i will do my best to do what it takes to make us No.1 driving club in the UAE

On 5/31/2020 at 8:50 PM, Kalahari said:

Congrats

thank you @Kalahari appreciated 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

On 5/31/2020 at 8:53 PM, Denizzalbayrak said:

Congratulation @Michael sammy I guess Liwa will hear your 3,8's roar pretty soon. 😄

thank you @Denizzalbayrak appreciated, i hope so too 😇 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 5/31/2020 at 8:56 PM, Srikumar said:

Congrats @Michael sammy well done

Thank you @Srikumar its has been a pleasure driving with you and following your leads and instructions, driving with you its a real fun. looking forward to see you soon in sand. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/31/2020 at 9:18 PM, Emmanuel said:

Congrats @Michael sammy. Hope to drive with you soon.

Thank you @Emmanuel its has been a pleasure driving with you and following your leads and instructions, see you soon in sand. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use