•  
Advertise here

ATV Rental

sertac

Is any of you guys know where is the best place to rent ATV bikes. My wife wants to try this. I know a place near to Al Faya and others near to Badayer but specially the ones at Badayer are crowded and fenced in small area. If any one have good experience any of these places please share with me. 

• Like (+1) 1

All of these ATV rentals are close atm, as they are mainly for tourist attraction than the residents.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

We went to the one in Bidayer last year. I used to have a race spec 650 Banshee so their ATVs were a bit underpowered for me but it was my fathers first time on one and he enjoyed it a lot. If it’s your wife’s first time I would recommend doing this first and getting a feel for it before renting something and heading out into the open desert. They’re small automatics so you don’t have to worry about clutch or gears and a guide will teach you and lead you round gently so you can get a feel for it safely before you go for a more hardcore option. 

Here’s my father enjoying himself

B9DCCA7F-4EFC-4F57-9C00-F26B6E57302D.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 minute ago, desertdude said:

I you still want to. I can pull old strings and get it done.

Let me know. It's not cheap though

What kind of bikes do they have? Do they have 2 wheel also? And how expensive is not cheap?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, desertdude said:

I you still want to. I can pull old strings and get it done.

Let me know. It's not cheap though

I am not planning to spend a lot for a one hour weekend fun. I am not even sure if my wife can manage an ATV

• Haha (+1) 1