•  
Advertise here

Carnity support for COVID19 affected members

Carnity

Let me be the first to take advantage presented by @Carnity, thank you so very much for this opportunity.

My company has seen the repatriation flights to India and they are way too expensive. Plus there are a lot of hassles that are involved to set your self up for these repatriations flights. We have done a study and decided to charter aircraft to India starting from 15 - 20 June. I have listed below the benefits of booking through us along with my email address. Those interested can email me your details so that I can revert back with a quote and documentation required.

Our chartered flights are cheaper than the repatriation flights started by scheduled carriers.
We offer the full package which includes your flights, accommodation for 3, 4 & 5 Star hotels in India approved by Indian government for quarantine for 7, 14 or 21 nights as required by the specific state, all the documentation except for the negative Covid19 results, and transfer from the airport to the hotel. the hotel will include all your meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
We are a reputed company and rest assured will provide you the best possible offers with the complete package.
The destinations we have as of now are Mumbai, Delhi, Kochi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangaluru, Trichy, Lucknow, Trivandrum, Srinagar and Amritsar.
Those interested please contact me through my email [email protected] and since this is a general mailbox please address it to me...Rahimdad.

Thank you for taking time to go through the offer and I thank you for all your queries in advance.

• Like (+1) 9

GPS Marketing is one of the top 100 Marketing Agencies in the MENA region. They have worked with several successful brands such as The North Face, Vans, Godiva, etc. Some of the services provided are:

- Sell Abroad
- Animation
- Photo Production
- Google Adwords
- Arabic Marketing
- Copywriting Services
- Digital Advertising
- SEO Marketing
- Video Production
- Bloggers
- Branding
- Radio Advertising
- Instagram Followers
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Website Design and Development
- Social Media Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Whatsapp Marketing

If interested, please whatsapp your contact details as well as your company name to 0504056565 and the concerned person will contact you regarding your enquiries or requirements.

• Like (+1) 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 8:25 PM, Rahimdad said:

Let me be the first to take advantage presented by @Carnity, thank you so very much for this opportunity.

My company has seen the repatriation flights to India and they are way too expensive. Plus there are a lot of hassles that are involved to set your self up for these repatriations flights. We have done a study and decided to charter aircraft to India starting from 15 - 20 June. I have listed below the benefits of booking through us along with my email address. Those interested can email me your details so that I can revert back with a quote and documentation required.

Our chartered flights are cheaper than the repatriation flights started by scheduled carriers.
We offer the full package which includes your flights, accommodation for 3, 4 & 5 Star hotels in India approved by Indian government for quarantine for 7, 14 or 21 nights as required by the specific state, all the documentation except for the negative Covid19 results, and transfer from the airport to the hotel. the hotel will include all your meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
We are a reputed company and rest assured will provide you the best possible offers with the complete package.
The destinations we have as of now are Mumbai, Delhi, Kochi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangaluru, Trichy, Lucknow, Trivandrum, Srinagar and Amritsar.
Those interested please contact me through my email [email protected] and since this is a general mailbox please address it to me...Rahimdad.

Thank you for taking time to go through the offer and I thank you for all your queries in advance.

Hi @Rahimdad, I gave your details to a friend who is looking for a flight for him and his family. I think he needs to go Trivandrum. Anyway he'll reach you.

• Thanks (+1) 1