•  

COVID-19 Compliant Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra 12 June 2020

Frederic

10 minutes ago, syed salman raza said:

With due respect some 4 x 4 clubs in UAE allowing 30 participants ????? for coming friday afternoon drive

Hi, with due respect, our community has decided on the limited numbers PER drive - it still allows for more than 48 to join drives on Friday. 

Edited by Kalahari
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

6 hours ago, syed salman raza said:

48 members is small percentage as we have 299 members in group. request to review your policy so more members can have fun .

In this difficult times whole world "policy" is to stay safe and continue doing what we were with minimal restrictions.

We were probably the first offroad club in the UAE to have "COVID Compliance offroad drives" posted publically by implementing strict restriction to safeguard everyone.

To be in full compliance with authorities guideline and yet manage the convoy, we have restricted each drive to 10-15 cars at max. And doing that itself was a borderline challenge that we have to issue a new ban policy for the first time in Carnity history last week.

I fully understand your enthusiasm and disappointment to not to able to join the drive, but wait for tomorrow as we always have maximum plus and minus on Thursday.

And once you drive with carnity offroad club, I'm sure you will understand that why drives here get filled within few hours of posting.

Kindly make sure that your name is in the wait list for the drive that you wish to join.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@syed salman raza Due to the exceptional amount of fewbies and good support on tomorrow's drive, i have added your name to this drive. I will be posting the convoy list later today.

Please make sure your radio is properly configured:

Send frequency is being entered on parameter 02, Receive frequency is being set on parameter 04.

as seen in video from 1:10 onwards.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

On 6/10/2020 at 12:59 PM, Frederic said:

@andy_macdxb @syed salman raza The drive is currently already full. As soon as someone's signs out or cancels, the free spot can be taken by any of you. 

@andy_macdxb @syed salman razaI left the event. If you want  please RSVP.

• Like (+1) 3

@Mikhail Lukichev a spot has come available, and i added you to the RSVP since you requested on Monday. Please confirm if you can make it or not.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

6 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Mikhail Lukichev a spot has come available, and i added you to the RSVP since you requested on Monday. Please confirm if you can make it or not.

Hi, @Frederic! Yes, pls, I can do it.

Thanks a lot!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use