•  

COVID-19 Compliant Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra 12 June 2020

Frederic

@Yousef Alimadadi @Mikhail Lukichev @Jose Martin @Nacho

Please click on the "totally agree" icon in the drive post and also in the Carnity BAN thread to formally acknowledge you have understood and agreed with the COVID-19 precautions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 minute ago, Frederic said:

@Gregory Perkin @syed salman raza @Yousef Alimadadi @Mikhail Lukichev

Please click on the "totally agree" icon in the drive post to formally acknowledge you have understood and agreed with the COVID-19 precautions.

Done, thanks!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED:

This is the convoy list for tomorrow:

image.png.2fd5efa63688a7304f222804b5c9c127.png

Please make sure your radio is set to channel 1: 446.00625 Mhz and switched on when you arrive at deflation point. Also make sure the other Carnity channels are programmed into your radio so we can switch to another channel when needed.

Members who have not clicked "totally agree" on the BAN post, will not be allowed to join the drive, as we want to have formal acknowledgement that you have understood our rules and precautions.

Please take note we are not meeting at the old meeting point in Al Qudra. This new meeting point is a few kilometers further down the road, where you have a sand track that leads into the desert. Double check the Google Maps coordinates.

Keep your distance when deflating and do not "gather" upon arrival. Deflate your vehicle and step back in the car so we can convey the briefing over the radio. Whenever you need help to deflate, announce on the radio and a senior or marshal will come to assist.

Make sure you have a deflator, flag, and your radio.

See you tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

6 minutes ago, Frederic said:

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED:

This is the convoy list for tomorrow:

image.png.7d132ac45c90a3dc13d63338801641a9.png

Please make sure your radio is set to channel 1: 446.00625 Mhz and switched on when you arrive at deflation point. Also make sure the other Carnity channels are programmed into your radio so we can switch to another channel when needed.

Members who have not clicked "totally agree" on the BAN post, will not be allowed to join the drive, as we want to have formal acknowledgement that you have understood our rules and precautions.

Please take note we are not meeting at the old meeting point in Al Qudra. This new meeting point is a few kilometers further down the road, where you have a sand track that leads into the desert. Double check the Google Maps coordinates.

See you tomorrow !

Oops , i am not there in the list.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Janarthan said:

Oops , i am not there in the list.

Sorry, i added your name buddy. My apologies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hello @Frederic  i had to cancel my RSVP from evening drive due to some family commitment in the evening. Please let me know if there is any last minute cancellations and also add me in the list . Probably at the last ..

Thanks

• Sad (0) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

@syed salman raza as an absolute newbie, please go through this full newbie briefing video for your and your vehicle safety. Frederic will personally ask few questions to check.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank you, it is done from my side.

3 hours ago, Frederic said:

@Yousef Alimadadi @Mikhail Lukichev @Jose Martin @Nacho

Please click on the "totally agree" icon in the drive post and also in the Carnity BAN thread to formally acknowledge you have understood and agreed with the COVID-19 precautions.

Thank you, it is done from my side 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hello Guys, thank you for the nice trip. It was a challenging and technical drive today and we did it well because we were a good team. It was nice to see all of us on time and deflating the tires already as soon as we arrived.

Today, i was driving behind @Nacho and i could observe that Nacho was very comfortable and confident. He had very good control over his vehicle. Behind me there was @Chaitanya D, i can see Chaitanya has remarkable experience off roading especially with the huge Patrol. He was driving cautiously. 

@Yousef Alimadadi Yousef had the front tire popped out which was my first experience and the situation was managed successfully and swiftly by our leader @Frederic and @Brette. Hopefully after the Covid 19, we can have the opportunity for some hand on practise in recovering from such situation, so that we can learn. But I was glad that at least we could see from a distance how the situation was managed by our seniors.

@Brette our sweeper did a fabulous job, he calmly managed and assisted numerous refusals and stucks. Thank you @Brette @Frederic...looking forward to learn more and more from everybody and every situation.

• Like (+1) 5
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use