•  

COVID-19 Compliant Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra 12 June 2020

Frederic

@Frederic thank you for your encouraging words, a wonderful lead today and yes I am getting better at wriggling my patrol on soft sand 🤣... had to use 4L few times today to get out of really soft sand which made the car to heat up ...but all under control.

@Anish S thanks for your comment ... you were driving your pajero very well... could not match the same speed and approach sometimes owing to a different vehicle (big fat patrol 😉) driven by me.

Thank you @Brette for guiding me out of a refusal and more with other cars at  the back .

All in all a good "hot" drive by everyone. Few pictures uploaded in gallery.Stay safe everyone 

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

It was a fantastic drive! 

I visited Al Qudra desert or the first time and definitely I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks to @Frederic, we were able to experience speedy dunes in the first half of our trip and challenging soft-sand areas in the second. Completely different feelings!

@Brette provided outstanding help and guidance! Thanks a lot, mate!

Also I have to admit that convoy behave very well! All stayed inside of the cars at all time even when we had to wait a bit due to several stucks and recoveries. No gathering, masks on, everything is in accordance to COVID-19 guidelines!

Well done! Thanks a lot!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Not mentioned but not forgotten is @Rajeevan Vickneswaran who managed very well and always keeps a positive spirit ! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thanks everyone for a really nice drive! @Frederic as always it was a pleasure following your lead! really nice trip with some new more technical stuff that was nice to practice!

@Anish S really nice pictures! of course you had an awesome car model in front of you!😜

I took one of you too! I have saved it in the album of the drive!

See you all next time! take care

Thanks!

Edited by Nacho
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use