•  

Desert Dweller has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Great job!! Your new nickname truly shows your commitment and determination.

You and the other girls are rising fast through the ranks. This shows that off-roading is not just about power and modifications, but just as much about gentle touch and skills. Well deserved. See you soon out there.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5

Congrats @Desert Dweller. Always loved your enthusiasm for offroading from planning a trip through Africa to learning the art of desert driving through the wonderful sands of UAE. Though not driven much with you, I have heard lot of good things about your skills. Well done.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Hi Jamy, @Desert Dweller this is a truly well deserved promo and I am delighted for you. You've demonstrated real care and commitment and your driving style is fantastic and developing each time you are out in the sand. 

Girl power - I am all for it: but more I am for power from people like yourself that get out there, get hooked and show us how it's done. Boy, girl, man woman much less important than that. But, yes, I am really pleased to see so many more women venturing out and enjoying this sport as much as the boys. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Congrats @Desert Dweller, well done. It showed you were really interested when you would sign up for the drives even without a car and ride shot gun with the seniors and all that has helped. 

Good to see you go from shot gun to top gun. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use