•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 12 Jun 2020

Rahimdad

14 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

5 minutes and I can't even join my own drive.

@Shiju Manuel you will be the first in waiting list after me, @J J you will be the next candidate and @paolo dassi you will be after @J J. @Gaurav bhai afternoon drive still has spots available, kindly join that if suitable I will add you on if there are any cancellations.

Am already in though :)

• Like (+1) 2

I wanted to join this as it would have been my first fewbie drive. Off roaders were exactly on time to do RSVP.  No worries ,I did RSVP for morning newbie. Would like to join this if get vacancy arises.😷

Edited by RohanH
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, J J said:

Am already in though :)

Of course @J J you are in you vulture.🤣

OK, i have manged to add you @Shiju Manuel. So now I have @paolo dassi and @RohanH on waitlist. I do recommend you join @Gaurav bhai drive is still available and we will try to add you as soon as somebody leaves the drive.

• Like (+1) 1

@Kalahari, @Foxtrot Oscar, @Vanessa8580, @Rinelle Sanaani, @asifk, @Colin Jordan, @Lorenzo Candelpergher, @Mels Wolf, @J J, @Shiju Manuel, @Jeepie and @sertac, please react with Totally Agree smiley on the main thread and on the Ban from Carnity Off-road club thread by tomorrow evening or else your name will be removed from the attendees list. For those who have already done this, please ignore this message.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

1 minute ago, Rahimdad said:

OK, i have manged to add you @Shiju Manuel. So now I have @paolo dassi and @RohanH on waitlist. I do recommend you join @Gaurav bhai drive is still available and we will try to add you as soon as somebody leaves the drive.

Thank you. Unfortunately will not sure to join evening drive.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

36 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

5 minutes and I can't even join my own drive.

@Shiju Manuel you will be the first in waiting list after me, @J J you will be the next candidate and @paolo dassi you will be after @J J. @Gaurav bhai afternoon drive still has spots available, kindly join that if suitable I will add you on if there are any cancellations.

Sorry, I step back, did not note this is a fewbie drive, not a newbie one. Enjoy and see you next time!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Thank you @Rahimdad bai

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use