•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 12 Jun 2020

Rahimdad

On 6/7/2020 at 8:06 PM, Rahimdad said:

@Kalahari, @Foxtrot Oscar, @Vanessa8580, @Rinelle Sanaani, @asifk, @Colin Jordan, @Lorenzo Candelpergher, @Mels Wolf, @J J, @Shiju Manuel, @Jeepie and @sertac, please react with Totally Agree smiley on the main thread and on the Ban from Carnity Off-road club thread by tomorrow evening or else your name will be removed from the attendees list. For those who have already done this, please ignore this message.

Thanks to @Foxtrot Oscar, @Vanessa8580, @asifk, @Colin Jordan, @Mels Wolf, @J J, @Jeepie and @sertac for reacting with Totally Agree smiley on the main thread.

@Kalahari, @Lorenzo Candelpergher, @Rinelle Sanaani and @Shiju Manuel still need to react with the Totally Agree smiley on the main thread, which is my first post regarding the drive by Wednesday noon 1159 am. If the reaction is not found on the main thread by then those names will be removed to give chance for others to join in.

@Lorenzo Candelpergher you have not reacted with Totally Agree on the Ban from Carnity Off-road Club thread, kindly react with the Totally Agree smiley on that thread too. I have checked and all others are in compliance.

As per the authorities Abu Dhabi lock down has been extended until next Tuesday, anyone coming from Abu Dhabi please remove their names to make place for others interested in this drive.

The convoy numbering and selected Carnity Radio Channel will be announced on this thread by Thursday evening, please go through my main thread and make sure all instructions are being followed as per the new Covid19 restrictions. These are strange times for all of us and we need to follow government directives to continue with our drives.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Yes @Rinelle Sanaani you have clicked on the "Totally Agreed" smiley on the  Ban from Carnity Off-road Club thread for which I have thanked everyone. i have requested you along with the others I noticed did not react with the "Totally Agree" smiley on this first post of this thread. Kindly go to page 1 of this thread and the first post of mine, please react on this thread also.

The above reaction from you has a time stamp of 2:42 pm, whereas I posted the drive close to 6 pm on Sunday. How can you click on "Totally Agree" smiley to a thread which is not even posted?

Guys, we have a lot of misunderstanding due to people not paying attention on reading a post, please give some time to read the post correctly and ask relevant questions, as there are a lot of changes in these trying times.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Rahimdad im so sorry for the misunderstanding.. it was the post from Gaurav that i reacted about the BAN from carnity drive.. 

I went back tompage one of this post.. amd reacted already.. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Rinelle Sanaani I saw the action taken by you and appreciate the same.

Please be careful in reading the post and taking necessary action as we have to be very vigilant in these trying times.

Only waiting for @Lorenzo Candelpergher to react with the "Totally Agreed" smiley for both posts.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Thanks @Rinelle Sanaani I saw the action taken by you and appreciate the same.

Please be careful in reading the post and taking necessary action as we have to be very vigilant in these trying times.

Only waiting for @Lorenzo Candelpergher to react with the "Totally Agreed" smiley for both posts.

@Rahimdad, I just read the messages (busy days at work, no time to check my personal email until now). I have reacted to both posts, it should be fine now. Thanks for the reminders

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

4 minutes ago, sertac said:

2 extra fans are added, I should be fully ready for the drive. 

Great which brand, watts, amp, cfm, size it is....?

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use