•  

Brette has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Brette. I have always loved sitting and having a chat with you over a cup of karak chai. I have always appreciated the patience you have shown and always a big fan of your questions that made the cup of tea really worth it. You have asked, got answers, did your home work and weighed your ideas. You could have gone the route we suggested which would have been easier, but you have done your study and taken a chance, and boy am I happy that it has worked out for you. Sincerely I agree with every word @Frederic has said and I am glad that you have successfully unleashed the power of your vehicle which combined with your skills will see a very quick growth for you from this point on. Well done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Rahimdad Thank you Rahim Bhai. Yeah, miss those chai chats after the drives and the regular feedback and motivation from you. Your calmness and patience helped alot.

Glad when I started off end of 2018 with the JGC, the club was still in its starting stages so I got to have you, @Gaurav @Srikumarand @Emmanuel on every drive to help and suggest how to tame the JGC. The patience and dedication from the seniors shows with the tremendous growth Carnity has seen in the last year, from 7-8 members joining a drive to 50 signing up in less than an hour now.

Thanks again to the entire Carnity team.

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use