•  

Wrangeld (Richard) has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

Wonderful job @Jeepie and @Wrangeld. You are an inspiration for passion and enthusiasm. Very well done, and deserved.

By the way, this group spirit is what makes this Club special and unique. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congrats for both you @Wrangeld and @Jeepie for making it this far! Last weekends drive has shown me and the freebie group you are well capable to take us on an amazing ride... 

As @Frederic would say there was “more weeds than in Amsterdam” but I guess it was Mother Nature this winter giving it her all to grow some more vegetation...

Hoping to soon drive off into the sunset again enjoying the beautiful TJ in my windscreen....

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congrats Richard, it's been an absolute joy and pleasure to drive in your company and to read your trip reports. Your sense of humor and patience is truly amazing.

What impressed me the most is, in the Leaders Lead at Faqa your sense of calmness to assess the situation and recover the car in the right manner despite Gaurav trying to coerce you to do otherwise. 

Look forward to being the support man on your upcoming drives.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Congratulations @Wrangeld for this new rank. With Marjan you brought a truly positive energy to the club and an incomparable sens of humor, but also a tireless and priceless support. Hope to see you lead soon.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use