•  

Wrangeld (Richard) has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

I think that wonderful “fish tail” narration on the briefing video brought you here... 🤣🤣

Just kidding buddy, you and Marjan have become an integral part of our family and you both never shy away from giving your full support and driving the little uncomfortable TJ all over the UAE. 
You both bring a maturity and calm approach to every drive and that is a very important thing to have while teaching new off-roaders or leading them the way. 

I wish you lots more well written drive reports, non-overheating drives with the TJ, and fun to be had and jokes to be cracked. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Well i not surprised by this news because it was about time. Congratulations @Wrangeld. You and @Jeepie are truly deserving of this new rank and i couldnt be more happier for your guys. Looking forward to many more adventures with you guys on our side.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congrats @Wrangeld, well deserved. We all knew it was just a matter of time for this to happen.  From your very first drive, you have @Jeepie have shown tremendous enthusiasm and willingness to learn and both of you going from newbies to advanced off roaders in a few months is testament to that commitment. 

Well done.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use