•  

Jeepie (Marjan) has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

@Jeepie congratulations. Age is just a number, and that is the feeling I get when i see you. Even though you have turned 20 years old, but your enthusiasm is like a 16 year old. I can clearly see the bond between @Wrangeld and you, the 2 of you are inseparable in all walks of life. Even when it comes to off-road adventures both of you are hand and hand and grow together step by step never leaving the other behind. This is also the basis on which our club was formed, never to leave anybody behind. I am so glad that both of you are part of our club, and I have no doubt that you will break to records in Carnity, First lady Marshal and First couple to to crowned as Carnity Marshals. So proud that both of you are part of our community and understand us so well. Watching your lead for the first time was like seeing myself trying out everything as soon as we entered the desert, but everything happens for the best and we ended up using fresh tracks in a terrain we have not explored before. This might also explain the sighting of the Dhub (Desert Lizard) after 2 years, as they would have shifted away from all the action. Well done @Jeepie and such a pleasure watching you grow in this sport with us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use