•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2020

Rahimdad

Thanks @Shiju Manuel for the timely advise.

@AKR so good to see you again, I see you have made your way from the waiting list to the participants. Please click on the Totally Agree smiley for the original post (first post) on this thread and also mark totally agree smiley on the below.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Reminder to @Incognitoes, @marks and @AKR to kindly click on totally agree smiley in the Ban from Carnity Off-road club thread, If I do not see the totally agreed smiley against your names we will remove you from this drive.

I cannot see the Totally Agree smiley on my original drive thread from @Incognitoes. @syed salman raza, @andy_macdxb and @AKR. Please respond with Totally Agree smiley on the first post on this drive thread to keep your places in tomorrow's drive. If I do not see the smileys your name will be removed and convoy numbering will be announced without your names, which means you will not be accepted on tomorrow's drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

1 hour ago, Shiju Manuel said:

Hi @Rahimdad am canceling my RSVP due to an emergency situation. 

Hi Mr. Shiju - never nice to read on a feed. Hope everythign turns out OK with you. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Hi Mr. Shiju - never nice to read on a feed. Hope everythign turns out OK with you. 

Hi Mr.Richard everything okay with me, just got some emergency work in the morning, and this week i missed the drive  with you too. 😔 defenitely See you next week. 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use