•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2020

Rahimdad

@Incognitoes you are all sorted.

@AKR you still need to click on the "Totally Agree" in this drive thread before 6 pm.

@Colin Jordan bring it on, I love the Ram, will make sure that I keep you in sweep, if you cannot handle it will let you drive my Pathy as lead and I will take over the truck in the back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Colin Jordan said:

@Rahimdad That sound fantastic! Im always up for the challenge think it will be alot of fun!

That truck is quiet capable as we have tested in Qudra, once.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I changed my mind @Incognitoes did it well in advance compared to @AKR.

@AKR you are our true Indian hero waiting for the end of the movie to respond. BTW you have posted the response on the Calendar entry and not my drive thread. Please respond to the first post on this thread as well. I will announce the convoy numbering and radio frequency shortly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

I changed my mind @Incognitoes did it well in advance compared to @AKR.

@AKR you are our true Indian hero waiting for the end of the movie to respond. BTW you have posted the response on the Calendar entry and not my drive thread. Please respond to the first post on this thread as well. I will announce the convoy numbering and radio frequency shortly.

Done

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

RSVP is now Closed.

Please find your convoy number below. 

1. Rahimdad
2. Incognitoes
3. Marks
4. Yousef Alimadadi
5. Syed Salman Raza
6. Jun Zamora
7. Luwaimn
8. Brette
9. Andy_macdxb
10.Mehmet Volga
11.Gregory Perkin
12.AKR
13.George Francis
14.Colin Jordan

Radio frequency will be:

Carnity Channel 1: 446.00625 Mhz.

Please make sure your radio is charged and set to all 5 Carnity frequencies when you arrive at the deflation point, as we might change the channel if there is disturbance on Channel 1.

Keep your distance when deflating and do not "gather" upon arrival. Deflate your vehicle and step back in the car so we can convey the briefing over the radio. Whenever you need help to deflate, announce on the radio and a senior or marshal will come to assist.

Make sure you have a deflator, flag, and your radio. Depending on how time and heat permits we will be ending nearby the gas station or at Faya, so a compressor is an added advantage.

See you tomorrow !

@Incognitoes, @marks, @Yousef Alimadadi, @syed salman raza, @Jun Zamora, @luwaimn, @Brette, @andy_macdxb, @Mehmet Volga, @Gregory Perkin, @AKR, @George Francis, @Colin Jordan.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use