•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2020

Shamil

7 hours ago, Shamil said:

by the way we also have @Nivin who is an xterra owner in the club who will hopefully join us soon for our drives once his car is back from the garage.

If you are counting the number of xterra's in this club, then there is @Janarthan who has recently bought one. 

• Like (+1) 5

13 hours ago, Shamil said:

Cant wait to see an Xterra majority convoy finally.

Alright everyone by the way, I have quickly gone through the list of attendees for this drive who have not clicked the 'Totally Agree' button and I would urge you all to please do so as everyone needs to be on the same page with respect to acknowledging the covid 19 policies outlined for our safety and well being.

@Najeeb Mohammed, @Febin Frederic, @Kalahari, @Mahmoud Hamzawy, @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen please ensure you have clicked - "totally agree" prior to the drive.

@Febin Frederic, @Mahmoud Hamzawy @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen please click "Totally Agree" on the main drive post thread by today as we need a formal acknowledgement from your side that you understand the regulations under which the drive will be conducted. This is for your safety and those who would be driving with you.

If "Totally Agree" click is not done by today, the trip lead has the right to not consider your name while making the convoy numbering tomorrow and also offer the space to someone else. 

• Like (+1) 3

21 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

Mmm the XTerrians community is growing faster and faster in Carnity. Nice to hear. 
@Chaitanya D how was your first off-road drive with your new ride ? 

Hi @Emmanuel, this will be my first desert ride (on Friday this week)as the car was in garage for maintenance and over heating , all fixed and tested now.🙂

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Denizzalbayrak said:

Congrats on your lead @Shamil but unfortunately I will not be able to attend to drive. I am removing my name from RSVP. 

noted and will miss you this week. See you sson

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, Srikumar said:

@Febin Frederic, @Mahmoud Hamzawy @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen please click "Totally Agree" on the main drive post thread by today as we need a formal acknowledgement from your side that you understand the regulations under which the drive will be conducted. This is for your safety and those who would be driving with you.

If "Totally Agree" click is not done by today, the trip lead has the right to not consider your name while making the convoy numbering tomorrow and also offer the space to someone else. 

Just a quick reminder, i will be posting the final list of participants with the convoy numbering by 6pm today. @Mahmoud Hamzawy, i believe you are signed up for the newbie drive on the same day and since you have clicked on "totally agree" on that drive, i assume you wont be joining us - please reconfirm. Also @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen - please reconfirm your attendance by 6pm today by clicking "totally agree".

Edited by Shamil
  • Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use