•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2020

Shamil

DRIVE RSVP IS CLOSED

Convoy Numbering for tomorrow 

1 Shamil

2 Roshan Abraham

3 Lucky sAm

4 Rohan H

5 Chaitanya D

6 Desert Dweller

7 Kalahari

8 Febin Frederic

9 Rinelle Sanaani

10 Najeeb Mohammed

11 Szymon Stankiewicz

12 Srikumar

Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen - (Removed from the drive, for not agreeing to the COVID19 precautions)

Please make sure your radio is set to Channel 2: 446.03125 Mhz and switched on when you arrive at deflation point. Also make sure the other Carnity channels are programmed into your radio so we can switch to another channel when needed.

Members who have not clicked "totally agree" on the BAN post as well as this drive post, will not be allowed to join the drive, as we want to have formal acknowledgement that you have understood our rules and precautions.

Keep your distance when deflating and do not "gather" upon arrival. Deflate your vehicle and step back in the car so we can convey the briefing over the radio. 

Make sure you have a deflator, flag, and your radio.

See you tomorrow !

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear @Shamil and Team

Am really sorry got urgent work duty for tomorrow, am sorry will not be able to join the drive 

Sorry again for the late notice 

Thank you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

26 minutes ago, Mahmoud Hamzawy said:

Dear @Shamil and Team

Am really sorry got urgent work duty for tomorrow, am sorry will not be able to join the drive 

Sorry again for the late notice 

Thank you

Hi @Mahmoud Hamzawy I believe you are in @Gaurav's convoy which starts from Al Qudra in the evening. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Super thrilling drive today evening,  well done and thank you @Shamil, @Srikumar and @Desert Dweller for taking the whole convoy through a drive which was filled with fun and adrenaline. 

Again a "hot" drive in the blazing summer 🌞, some pictures uploaded in gallery. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Awesome drive @Shamil thanks @Srikumar and @Desert Dweller for the awesome coordination and team work. I truly admire the way how carnity is managing the whole situation and rerouting stuff, well planned and no confusions may be we are not getting aware of the confusions  :) . But seriously management aspect carnity is doing a better job without a doubt..  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thank you everyone. Bu t honestly the kudos belongs to @Shamil and @Srikumar for planning and leading a fantastic drive. I was pleased to get another recovery under my belt and got to use the rope.

Everyone did exceptionally well, and the play area we were led to was brilliant fun. The summer sands are unforgiving, and we had another learning moment re the importance of deflating for the hot sand.

I relished rounding up the remainder of the convoy and to lead them to the safety of the team who was helping change a damaged tyre. Thank you for the trust and opportunity.

P.S. The videos are in the gallery 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Well done @Shamil !!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use