•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2020

Shamil

Congrats buddy ! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Congratulations @Shamil for your first official managing ride,

Well deserved, how you are supporting and experiencing well earned, 

I was not able to catch this drive, kindly if there is a free slot add my name, 

I RSVP to one of the Newbie drives but will be very happy to join this fewbie drive if someone is not coming 

Thank you 

• Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, Mahmoud Hamzawy said:

I RSVP to one of the Newbie drives but will be very happy to join this fewbie drive if someone is not coming 

Thank you 

Thank you @Mahmoud Hamzawy and sure no problem, ill add you to the waitlist

• Like (+1) 2

Congratulations @Shamil for your first drive post, highly respect the contributions you have made over the recent drives to make sure all are running smooth. This is a new feather in your cap, hoping to watch you grow further and take on the role of managing your own drive. Well done.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

11 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @Shamil for your first drive post, highly respect the contributions you have made over the recent drives to make sure all are running smooth. This is a new feather in your cap, hoping to watch you grow further and take on the role of managing your own drive. Well done.

Thanks @Rahimdad Bhai, it’s all thanks to the support I have received from the seniors.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

20 hours ago, Mahmoud Hamzawy said:

Thank you 

hi @Mahmoud Hamzawy, i have added you to this drive so please go ahead and sign out of the other drive.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use