•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2020

Shamil

Congratulations and Best wishes @Shamil...was just wondering we have quite a few xterra in this drive

1. @Shamil

2. @Kalahari

3. @Desert Dweller

4. Mine - finally ready for the drive and I am eager to see how it fares

Anyone else is driving xterra in this drive? sorry for missing out .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

44 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Congratulations and Best wishes @Shamil...was just wondering we have quite a few xterra in this drive

1. @Shamil

2. @Kalahari

3. @Desert Dweller

4. Mine - finally ready for the drive and I am eager to see how it fares

Anyone else is driving xterra in this drive? sorry for missing out .

That’s true! Good observation. Emmanuel won’t be there so we’re missing Jawaher. I believe @Tbonealso got himself an Xterra, but I don’t know if he’s joining this drive.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Desert Dweller said:

That’s true! Good observation. Emmanuel won’t be there so we’re missing Jawaher. I believe @Tbonealso got himself an Xterra, but I don’t know if he’s joining this drive.

You are correct @Desert Dweller. I had moved on to an xterra, but I'm going for a newbie drive in Al Qudra this week to test as well as to familiarize myself with the vehicle. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

14 hours ago, Martin. said:

Abu Dhabi's travel ban has been extended for a week so, I will have to sit this one out also... Have fun, and congrats Shamil for leading the pack this time.

will miss you this time @Martin.. Hope to see you soon.

• Like (+1) 2

Cant wait to see an Xterra majority convoy finally.

Alright everyone by the way, I have quickly gone through the list of attendees for this drive who have not clicked the 'Totally Agree' button and I would urge you all to please do so as everyone needs to be on the same page with respect to acknowledging the covid 19 policies outlined for our safety and well being.

@Najeeb Mohammed, @Febin Frederic, @Kalahari, @Mahmoud Hamzawy, @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen please ensure you have clicked - "totally agree" prior to the drive.

Edited by Shamil
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Shamil said:

Cant wait to see an Xterra majority convoy finally.

Alright everyone by the way, I have quickly gone through the list of attendees for this drive who have not clicked the 'Totally Agree' button and I would urge you all to please do so as everyone needs on the same page with respect to acknowledging the covid 19 policies outlined for our safety and well being.

@Najeeb Mohammed, @Febin Frederic, @Kalahari, @Mahmoud Hamzawy, @Jeffrey Osito Pilgreen please ensure you have clicked - "totally agree" prior to the drive.

Actually it was bit confusing as I have clicked on event details instead of actual Covid-19 guidelines where there was a caption says Covid-19, anyways I have clicked wherever possible to agree on covid-19 guidelines. Hope its taken care :) 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Najeeb Mohammed said:

Actually it was bit confusing as I have clicked on event details instead of actual Covid-19 guidelines where there was a caption says Covid-19, anyways I have clicked wherever possible to agree on covid-19 guidelines. Hope its taken care :) 

no issues buddy, its done proper now, thanks

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Desert Dweller said:

by the way we also have @Nivin who is an xterra owner in the club who will hopefully join us soon for our drives once his car is back from the garage.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use