•  
Advertise here

photography while driving

7 minutes ago, syed salman raza said:

Hi need advise how to take pictures and videos during desert drive, what equipment and type of camera suitable as a newbie.

Since using camera while driving is not allowed, you can use gopro attached to your car. I used to have one always attached to my car than i noticed i am not doing anything with those footage without editing properly than i quit recording. If you are lucky sometimes you can catch very good record, it happen to me only ones, generally either drive is being too slow or you are waiting long in some spot and it makes the record boring. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, syed salman raza said:

how and where you mounted your camera

https://www.amazon.ae/GoPro-Suction-Cup-Camera-AUCMT-302/dp/B00F19Q7YI/ref=sr_1_1?crid=26YRIN3LGUHJN&dchild=1&keywords=gopro+suction+cup&qid=1592205067&sprefix=go+pro+suction%2Caps%2C257&sr=8-1

Original go pro suction cup. Never failed me. Put on your rear window or put top of your windshield. 

• Like (+1) 3

I am using an old iphone mounted on the windshield. The iphone has a dashcam app that starts recording as soon as i drive. Cheap and works great.

• Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

5 minutes ago, syed salman raza said:

WOW thats great

which app you are using

I am using the app "Smart Dash Cam".

IMG_7632.jpg.395040ae0ec4b712f56d5048bf087453.jpg

It only records when you start driving, and saves a new videoclip every 2 or 3 minutes based on your setting. Just make sure your phone has a decent front camera. I am using an Iphone SE. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."