•  
Advertise here

hotel or motel for night stay

Please suggest any cheap hotel or motel for night stay nearest to meeting point 

Meeting Point: Mahafiz Tree Entrance 2 https://goo.gl/maps/RBCafJhRiJZTm4Pr5

as Dubai crfew hours finis 6 am and meeting time 7 am therefore thinking of a night stay nearby or as close as possible to be on time for drive

thanks 

any suggestion

• Like (+1) 2

From where you are coming and what's the latest time you can make it to meeting point, if coming from home?

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

OK, I have an idea for 15 minutes. Start 5-10 min early as you will take this to get out to the main street or out of the building parking etc. For another 5-10 mins inform trip lead, and he can make one-time exception.

Which part of Abu Dhabi are you coming from?

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, syed salman raza said:

RTA put fine on me if before 6 am I am on the road ,they have camera monitoring now very strict

That camera episode was there in those 24 hr rule.

Two week back, 4 cars were late to reach home, 3 in Dubai and 1 in shj and none of us got any fine. As it was a genuine emergency that we were recovering a car in the desert, so we all took plenty of photos and videos to prove (in case).

I'm only sharing my personal opinion, to how to save 5-10 minutes on both sides, rest is your choice.

• Like (+1) 2

@syed salman raza since there is no hotel close to the meeting point, you can go for any hotel in Sharjah or better close to Ghusais in Dubai , it would take you just over 30 - 25 minutes to reach the meeting point.

If you click on the link to google maps on your PC, click on nearby and than from the pop-up select hotels, it will give you a few options. As you scroll through the hotel list on the left, it will give you the travel time on top of the maps on the right of the screen.

image.png.f93236c9c5813f610ddaceec7efb5227.png

• Like (+1) 4