•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 26 Jun 2020

Rahimdad

My sincere thanks to @George Francis, @Denizzalbayrak, @Gregory Perkin, @Brette and @Anish S for clicking on Totally Agree on my original post on this drive thread.

Can I please request @Vanessa8580, @Yousef Alimadadi, @VipinShetty, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, @Mehmet Volga, @Magellan and @Jeepie to please click on the Totally Agree smiley on my first post on this drive thread to show agreement to all the information given there.

• Like (+1) 3

@Rahimdad, if the RSVP limit is not reached and spots are available I would like to join for morning drive. Please let me know when you make the final list . TIA

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks you all for totally agreeing with the original post. Only @VipinShetty has not yet clicked on the "Totally Agreed" smiley on my original drive post. If I do not see it before this drive is closed @VipinShetty will be removed from this drive. Dr. @Chaitanya D as a special case I have added your name to the drive, kindly click on the "Totally Agree: smiley on the original post. I will share tomorrow's convoy numbering and Radio Channel we are going to start with shortly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use